Win a dream holiday
Expires: 26th June 2022
– a tailormade holiday provided by Thomas Cook for 2 people in Spain up to the value of £2000, which includes the cost of flights from the UK and accomodation for 2 people
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Signet Promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Signet Trading Limited, its associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with thie Signet Promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. The Signet Promotion can be entered between 00:00:00 GMT Monday 6th June 2022 and Sunday 26th June 2022 23:59:00 online at hsamuel.co.uk. To enter the Signet Promotion you must fill out an entry form online at www.hsamuel.co.uk
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at midnight on Sunday 26th June 2022 (the “Closing Date”). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
6. One entry is permitted per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. There are three prizes to be won, which will be delivered to the three winners electronically by the Promoter:
– a tailormade holiday provided by Thomas Cook for 2 people in Spain up to the value of £2000, which includes the cost of flights from the UK and accomodation for 2 people. Tailormade holiday prize is redeemable between 1 July 2022 and 31 December 2022;and
– a £1500 gift voucher to spend in-store or online at H. Samuel.
– a tailormade holiday provided by Thomas Cook for 2 people in Greece up to the value of £1000, which includes the cost of flights from the UK and accommodation for 2 people. Tailormade holiday prize is redeemable between 1 July 2022 and 31 December 2022; and
– a £1000 gift voucher to spend in-store or online at H. Samuel.
– a tailormade holiday provided by Thomas Cook for 2 people in Paris up to the value of £500, which includes the cost of flights from the UK and accommodation for 2 people. Tailormade holiday prize is redeemable between 1 July 2022 and 31 December 2022 and
– a £500 gift voucher to spend in-store or online at H. Samuel.
8. Other than as stated, any expenses incurred by the winners in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winners will be the first three entries drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the Closing Date and will be contacted on or around 29th June 2022 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
11. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered to the winners. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
13. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
14. To obtain the name and county of the winners, please email email@example.com within three months of the Closing Date.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
16. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in the Signet Promotion, and as to any other aspect of the Signet promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. These terms and conditions and all issues relating thereto shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Thomas Cook Tourism (UK) Company Limited, incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 12211539 is not a promoter of the Signet Promotion and assumes no liability under these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Signet Trading Limited, Hunters Road, Hockley, Birmingham B19 1DS