Win A Dream Holiday To Barbados With British Airways Flying From London Gatwick
Expires: 9th March 2020
Enter to win a holiday to beautiful Barbados
For your chance to win a dream holiday to Barbados, including return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways, seven nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel, £250 spending money and your choice of three activities
Competition Terms and Conditions
BA Caribbean (Barbados) on Heart, March 2020
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘BA Caribbean 2020 (Heart)’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Tuesday 3rd March to Monday 9th March 2020 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Heart.co.uk and register their details.
2. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 and close at 23:59 on Monday 9th March 2020.
3. Entrants will need to answer three multiple choice questions on their preferred holiday activities in order to create a personalized holiday itinerary and will be given an outcome based on their answers. The resulting itinerary will form part of the awarded prize.
4. They will then need to submit their entry to enter the competition following the instructions on screen.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries once the competition has closed and be awarded the prize.
6. Winners must be aged 18 or over and hold a valid passport.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The winner will receive 1 trip to Barbados for 2 people. Prize includes:
9. Return British Airways economy flights for 2 people to Barbados flying from London Gatwick.
10. Return transfers from the airport in Barbados to the hotel.
11. 7 Nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Barbados
12. Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
13. Travel Insurance
14. £250 spending money
15. 3 activities or excursions pre-selected by the winner as part of their entry from the following selection, including:
16. St Nicholas Abbey and Rum tour
17. Nikki beach champagne brunch
18. Cool Runnings lunchtime catamaran cruise
19. Private full day tour including – Gun Hill Signal Station, Hunte’s Garden’s, The Rock in Bathsheba
20. Barry’s surf school beginner lesson
21. Bike Caribbean North coast bike tour
Prize Terms & Conditions:
22. The prize winner will be notified of their win by telephone or email within 28 days of the Closing Date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter’s call or email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
23. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekends and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and Tobago.
24. Prize includes return economy British Airway’s flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per person. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be Gatwick airport. A Saturday night stay is a requirement of your ticket. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be London airport. Unfortunately, a direct flight cannot be guaranteed. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
25. Travel to and from London Gatwick is not included in the prize. The winner of the competition will have to arrange getting to and from London Gatwick on the dates of their flights.
26. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
27. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
28. The activities chosen by the Prize winner on their entry form cannot be altered prior to their holiday.
29. St Nicholas Abbey and Rum tour is based on 2 adults and lasts approximately 4 hours. Tour includes hotel pick up and drop off, entry to St Nicholas Abbey and Rum tour with rum tastings. Subject to availability at time of booking.
30. Nikki beach champagne brunch is based on 2 adults and includes day bed hire, buffet style lunch and unlimited alcoholic beverages for 2 hours. Subject to availability at time of booking.
31. Cool Runnings lunchtime catamaran cruise is based on 2 people. Experience includes transportation to and from hotel, snorkelling equipment, snorkelling instruction and unlimited drinks and buffet lunch for the duration of the cruise. Subject to availability at time of booking.
32. Private full day tour including- Gun Hill Signal Station, Hunte’s Garden’s, The Rock in Bathsheba is based on two people. Tour includes hotel pick up and drop off and entry to listed destinations. Subject to availability at time of booking.
33. Barry’s surf school beginner lesson is based on 2 people, Experience includes all day surfboard rental with 2hr surf lesson. For avoidance of doubt, this tour does not include transfers. Subject to availability at time of booking.
34. Bike Caribbean North coast bike tour is based on 2 people and lasts approximately 3 hours. Tour includes hotel pick up and drop off, hire of normal or electric bike and experienced tour guide. Subject to availability at time of booking.
35. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
36. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days
37. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.