WIN A CASE OF MAÏA PROVENCE ROSÉ
Matching Food and Wine
Expires: 30th June 2020
Matching Food and Wine are offering two six bottle cases of a new luxury Côtes de Provence rosé called MAÏA* is to two lucky winners which you’ll be able to enjoy over the coming weeks
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Global Wine Solutions, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of one of the two six bottle cases mentioned above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday June 30th 2020. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Wednesday July 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
6. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
7. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
8. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
9. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and country of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after July 31st 2020.
Disclosure: Liam Steevenson is a friend and my collaborator on our Bâtonnage podcast and I have done some paid work talking about food and wine pairing on the Maia website.