Win a Brompton E-Bike!
Expires: 19th July 2021
Here’s your chance to win a Brompton E-Bike!
Enjoy this Summer in style with the Brompton E-Bike M2L Bolt Blue Lacquer – 2 speed.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw opens for online via the www.itv.com/win (“Website”) on Friday 25 June 2021.
· Prize Draw closes for entries online at 4.00pm on Monday 19 July 2021.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· You may enter online by going to the Website and following the instructions; up to one (1) entry per phone number provided. There is no charge for entry but internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
There is one (1) prize of a E-Bike M2L Bolt Blue Lacquer – 2 speed bike, including standard delivery to the winner’s home address. Please note that delivery of the prize may be subject to delay due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation.
The prize excludes any associated costs and expenses which may be incurred in taking up the prize including but not limited to any supplementary products and services and transportation (other than delivery of the prize to the winner’s home address).
The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize provider, which can be found at https://www.brompton.com/legal/terms-of-use.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: Brompton Bicycle Limited, Unit 1 Ockham Drive, Greenford, London, UB6 0FD
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE