Win a break to both Oxford and London
Expires: 2nd June 2019
One lucky loveEXPLORING reader and their guest can win this fabulous honey-themed package prize which includes the following experiences:
One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Mercure Eastgate Hotel Oxford. Dinner will be in the newly opened Keepers Kitchen & Bar.
One night dinner, bed and breakfast at Novotel London Tower Bridge. Dinner at the original Keepers Kitchen & Bar.
A visit to the Hiver tap room at Tower Bridge which will include a craft beer tasting with food matching.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on 2 June 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 10 June 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize includes one-night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Mercure Eastgate Hotel Oxford with dinner (three courses each /four signature cocktails / one bottle of house wine or equivalent in HIVER beer) in the newly open Keepers Kitchen & Bar and one night dinner (three courses each /four signature cocktails / one bottle of house wine or equivalent in HIVER beer), bed and breakfast at the Novotel London Tower Bridge; plus a visit to the Hiver tap room at Tower Bridge [Airport transfers/visas/incidental costs] are not included. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and the prize must be taken before 1 June 2020 and booked at least two months prior to travel. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 12 June 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter, Mercure Eastgate Hotel Oxford and Novotel London Tower Bridge, a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.