WIN A BRAND NEW PS5
Enter: Social Media
Expires: 20th December 2020
To celebrate the return of Cooking With Kelly, Heart Radio are giving you the chance to win an amazing PS5 gaming bundle for the whole family to enjoy, all thanks to TalkTalk.
The lucky winner will take home a brand new PS5 console, Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales PS5 Game, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS5 Game, and a Portal Mini from Facebook with 8 Inch Display!
To enter, share a photo or video on Twitter or Instagram of you giving one of Kelly’s recipes a try. To ensure your entry counts, you must follow Heart, mention @thisisHeart in the post and use the hashtag #CookingWithKelly.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘TalkTalk – Heart Cooking With Kellly Social Hashtag’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Friday 11th December 2020 to Sunday 20th December 2020 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must follow the instructions housed on the competition page https://win.heart.co.uk/talktalk-xmas-2020/ to enter the competition. Entry to the competition will open at 11.00 on Friday 11th December 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 20th December 2020.
4. To enter the competition, Entrants must complete the following steps:
4.1. Log on to Instagram or Twitter with their own account and follow @thisisHeart. Entrants must be following the @thisisHeart Twitter or Instagram account (as appropriate), to be eligible to win.
4.2. On Instagram
4.3. Upload an image or video to their Instagram (Instagram stories do not count) as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they tag @thisisHeart in the post itself, and include the hashtag #CookingwithKelly as part of their social post.
4.4. On Twitter
4.5. Upload an image or video as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they mention @thisisHeart as part of the social post and include the hashtag #CookingwithKelly
5. Following the closing date of the competition, all valid entries across both platforms (Twitter and Instagram), will be pooled.
6. 25 entries will then be selected at random once all entries have been pooled. Out of those selected 25 entries, a Global Producer will then judge them and select one entry as our winner.
7. We will be judging entries on originality, creativity, fun and feel-good. They must be appropriate for Heart’s family audience. This is down to the discretion of the Producer and Global’s decision is final.
8. The winner will be notified by a private message from @thisisHeart once the competition has closed. If the first selected winner does not reply to the message within 72 hours to claim their prize, their entry will become void and another winner will be judged from the remaining entries selected. This process will continue until a winner has claimed the prize. The winner will be notified on Monday 21st December 2020.
9. By submitting a photo or video via Twitter or Instagram using #CookingwithKelly you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the photo in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
10. Entrants acknowledge that their image/video may be used on Heart and/or TalkTalk channels including websites, competition pages, social channels, newsletters, marketing campaigns for TV, digital or outdoor during the promotion or at a future date. The winners may be contacted via the contact details provided to discuss this.
11. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and own the Twitter or Instagram account they are using to enter.
12. To enter the Competition an Entrant must follow @thisisHeart on Instagram or Twitter.
13. The Entrant’s Instagram and Twitter accounts must not be registered as private. Internet access and a valid Instagram or Twitter account is required.
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
15. Entrants must only upload images/videos corresponding to the ‘Christmas Cooking with Kelly’ content showcased on the Heart competition page at https://win.heart.co.uk/talktalk-xmas-2020/ to Only uploaded images / ideo from this cooking content series will be eligible to win. Other posts not relating to this series will not be eligible to win.
16. Photos/Videos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour.
17. The Entrant must have the permission of anyone pictured in their uploaded image/video.
18. Anyone featured in uploaded image/video aged 17 and under must have permission from a parent or guardian before the photo is uploaded. Global may need to request proof of that permission.
19. Only the Entrant who posts the image/video will be eligible to win the Prize.
20. If, as determined at Heart’s discretion, there are no eligible and valid entries that meet the criteria the competition will be declared void and no prize will be awarded.
21. One winner will receive the following prize bundle:
Sony PS5 games console
Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales PS5 Game
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PS5 Game
Portal Mini from Facebook with 8 Inch Display
Specific Prize Terms:
22. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
23. The Sony PlayStation 5 is released from 19 November 2020. The PS5 games are released between 12-13 November 2020. Due to high demand these items may take up to 8 weeks or more to be dispatched. Pre-Christmas delivery cannot be guaranteed for these items.
24. Winner must confirm their delivery address by Monday 21st December 2020.
25. The NDL Group will endeavour to deliver all items (with the exception of the PS5 and games) by Thursday 24th December 2020. However, due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries which may not arrive in time for Christmas. NDL cannot be held responsible for any delays once items have been dispatched or if the customer does not confirm their delivery address by Monday 21st December 2020.
26. TalkTalk is not responsible for the administration of the Competition or fulfilment of the Prize.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and there is no cash alternative.