Win a bottle of Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle Gin PLUS new Baked Lemon Cheesecakes
Pots & Co
Expires: 20th May 2020
3 winners will each receive 1 x 50cl bottle of Sipsmith’s Lemon Drizzle Gin PLUS 4 x Pots & Co Baked Lemon Cheesecake Puddings
Competition Terms and Conditions
UK, 18+ only. 04/05/20 – 20/05/20. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Visit https://email.potsandco.com/ and fill in the online form to be entered into the Prize Draw. Prizes: 3 winners will be selected to each win 1x case of Pots & Co’s Baked Lemon Cheesecake (4 puddings), 1x 50cl bottle of Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle Gin. Max 1 entry per person. Promoter: Pots & Co Ltd.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion (including family members such as parents, siblings, spouse and life partners).
2. No purchase necessary; however, Internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 12.00 GMT on the 4th May 2020 and 23.59 GMT on the 20 May 2020 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit https://email.potsandco.com/ and fill in the online form providing your details (first name, surname, email address and postcode) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes: 1x case of Pots & Co’s Baked Lemon Cheesecake (4 puddings), 1x 50cl bottle of Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle Gin
7. Winner Selection: 3 winners will be selected by the Pots & Co team. The winners will be randomly selected from all entries received by the Promoter within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
9. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to arrange delivery of the Prizes.
10. The winner agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion and agree to take part in reasonable publicity of the Promotion.
11. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
13. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
14. Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. The full name and county of the winner will be available by https://email.potsandco.com/ for 4 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
18. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
19. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
20. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
21. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Pots & Co Ltd, 307 Elveden Road, London, NW10 7ST.