WIN a 7-night stay at Watergate Bay Cornwall with Beach Retreats
Jamie Oliver, The Atlantic
Expires: 12th April 2019
One lucky family will win a week-long stay in a luxury self-catering property on one of Cornwall’s best beaches, with Beach Retreats
About Beach Retreats
Beach Retreats offer contemporary, coastal self-catering properties, where guests can leave their everyday life behind, relax and recharge in beautiful locations. There are more than 165 properties in the collection; each beautifully designed and found at locations across Cornwall’s famous coastline.
Experience luxury self-catering on the Cornish coast
One family will win a seven night stay at one of Beach Retreats’ coastal properties (sleeping up to four) at Watergate Bay on the north coast of Cornwall. Sound tempting? Well read on…
The lucky winner will win a seven-night stay with Beach Retreats, experiencing a beautifully appointed coastal property at Watergate Bay – expect sea views, the call of the ocean and the perfect place from which to explore Cornwall’s north coast.
The beach’s three-mile stretch of golden sand makes for ideal family-friendly strolls, rock-pooling and sea swimming. Or, for the more adventurous, why not get active with the Extreme Academy, who offer a range of water sports including surfing and waveski? After all the fun, warm up at The Beach Hut, with an luxury hot chocolate, or pop into Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall restaurant for lunch.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Ardent Media.
1. From time to time Family Traveller may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the Family Traveller website at(site) all of which will be subject to these rules. They may be subject to additional terms that will be stated on the entry page at the time.
2. Applications to enter a prize draw or competition are only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over who are registered on the site. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees of Family Traveller, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Whilst Internet access is required to enter, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms to a specific competition.
4. To enter a competition, entrants should submit their entry before the stated deadline.
5. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per draw or competition.
6. Details and quantities of the prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
7. Family Traveller will not accept responsibility for entries lost through technical fault or any other reason or for incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
8. Unless otherwise stated on the competition page in question, prize winners will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the closing date of the specific competition. If the product is not claimed within seven days of the prize winner being notified, Family Traveller reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up.
9. Any dates that are specified cannot be altered and by entering any date-related competition Family Traveller or the third party promoter are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
10. Where Family Traveller runs a competition with a promoter who is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Family Traveller shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
11. The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the promotorunless stated otherwise, and Family Traveller shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
13. The prize winners’ name may be used in any relevant coverage related to the prize and promoter.
14. No cash or other alternative is available, although if, due to unforeseen circumstances, a stated prize is no longer available, Family Traveller or the promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize, or provide a similar or equivalent prize.
15. By entering, entrants agree:
• To participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not submit and entry; and
16. Family Traveller may cancel or amend any prize draw or competition, or these Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the prize draw or competition information or these rules.
17. Copyright in all competition entries remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Family Traveller to feature some or all of the entries on the site and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
18. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and by any other instructions set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
19. Family Traveller’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are provided without charge. And Family Traveller makes no warranties, representations or gives any undertakings, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to any prize. Family Traveller will not be liable for any loss or expense resulting from any delay in delivering prizes.
21. No automated entries will be accepted.