Win a 7-night stay at TRS Coral Hotel on an All-Inclusive basis
C - 6
Expires: 29th March 2020
The five-star service and luxurious surroundings make a stay at the TRS Coral Hotel the perfect holiday. Just a short drive from the vibrant city of Cancún, this incredible hotel offers its guests a luxurious stay in paradise. With elegant rooms designed for luxury and with magnificent views throughout, guests at this hotel can relax in style. Several of the rooms even have access to swim-up pools, so guests can go from sleeping to swimming in just a short walk. And with seven à la carte restaurants and 18 bars, guests have plenty of options for wining and dining at the TRS Coral Hotel.
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering on Barrhead Travel’s Facebook prize post date 21/02/20, you are agreeing to enter into the prize draw and agree to the following terms and conditions and by accepting the Prize, you agree to be legally bound by these Prize Terms.
2. Any personal information will be used in accordance with Barrhead Travel’s Privacy Notice – www.barrheadtravel.co.uk/privacy-policy
3. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility will be requested.
4. No persons, including their immediate families, connected with the administration of this prize draw and/or employed Barrhead Travel are eligible to enter.
5. There is 1 prize of flights and 7 nights’ accommodation for 2 persons at TRS Coral Hotel on an All-Inclusive board basis
6. Date of departure and Departure airport are to be confirmed. Certain dates and departure points are excluded
7. The specific terms of the Prize are set out in the accompanying Prize letter (“Specific Terms”). These Specific Terms should be read together with these General Terms and Conditions. (the “Prize Terms”)
8. Prize letters will only be issued once. Barrhead Travel takes no responsibility for lost Prize letters.
9. Prize draw can be entered multiple times.
10. The prize draw has no spend when entering.
11. Prize draw winner will be selected at random from correct entries on Barrhead Travel’s website.
12. The winner will be contacted within 30 days of the closing date.
13. The winner will be contacted via social media, phone or email and the voucher is only available to book through Barrhead Travel. Booking information will be outlined in the Prize letter. You must quote your name and the reference shown in the accompanying Prize letter when booking. Barrhead travel reserves the right to request proof of your identity, as Prize winner, in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that you cannot provide us with proof of identity and/or address that is reasonably acceptable to us, Barrhead Travel may withdraw the Prize and select another Prize winner.
14. All Prize reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of travel. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be amended.
15. All bookings are subject to availability. If there are no tickets available for a selected journey, please select an alternative date. A break of journey is not permitted.
16. Once a booking is accepted and confirmed by Barrhead Travel, tickets will be sent as an email. This email must be presented when boarding to ensure you and your travel companions (as applicable) are permitted to travel. The email can be presented as a printed hard copy or as a PDF document on a compatible device.
17. Prize tickets are non-refundable and will only be valid on holidays to Palladium Hotel Don Carlos and will not be accepted towards any other destinations.
18. Prize tickets have no monetary value and are not for resale or exchangeable for a cash alternative or merchandise.
19. Barrhead Travel accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize that are not specifically and expressly included in the Prize. All such costs shall be borne by you.
20. The Prize does not include insurance. It is your responsibility and that of each of your travel companions (as applicable), to take out, at your own cost, all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to obtain.
21. Barrhead Travel reserves the right to cancel this Prize should Barrhead Travel reasonably suspect that you have not complied with rules of the associated competition or have committed fraud.
22. Barrhead Travel reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of the Prize, with or without notice, due to reasons outside its control or if reasonably required to do so, without liability to Barrhead Travel, you or any third parties.
23. Barrhead Travel reserves the right to change or replace the Prize for an alternate Prize of equal value if circumstances change.
24. Barrhead Travel accepts no liability for you failing to redeem the Prize for any reason.
25. The winner will be given 7 days to respond. If they do not respond within the timeframe, a new winner will be selected.
26. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-reroutable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
27. The Prize does not include spending money.
28. Prize Winner agrees that the Prize Provider Barrhead Travel may use the Prize Winner’s name and likeness to administer and promote this prize draw, and may be required for media interviews and promotional events connected with this prize draw.
29. Barrhead Travel makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Barrhead Travel shall have no liability to you in relation to the Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
30. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Barrhead Travel accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, death, costs, expense or disappointment (whether is contract, tort or otherwise) incurred or suffered by you or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the associated competition and/or from accepting the Prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. In the event that any provision of the Prize Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
32. The Prize Terms are governed by Scottish Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
The prize provider of this competition is Barrhead Travel, registered office: 85 Oswald Street, Glasgow, G1 4PA.