WIN a 7 night holiday to a villa for 4 people
Expires: 29th June 2019
Simply enter your details and you and three guests could be waking up in a hand-picked luxury villa, soaking up the sun and lounging by the pool in either Majorca, Menorca, Lanzarote, Andalucia, Costa Blanca, Cyprus or Croatia.
- Departing from the UK between 19th August – 3rd November
- Villa Plus will help the competition winner select a suitable villa
- The largest villa provided will be a three bedroom villa
- Flights from major UK airports will be included
- Up to one piece of hold luggage per passenger
- A pack of goodies on arrival
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FREE PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A 7-NIGHT VILLA PLUS HOLIDAY
Conditions of entry
- This prize draw (the “Promotion“) is only open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland), excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by visiting www.dailymail.co.uk/villaplus. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
- The Promotion will start at 15:00 on 29.04.2019 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 17:00 on 29.06.19
- There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on 6th May 2019. The winner will be notified by the Mail Metro Media by email within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
- The prize is as follows:
- A 7-night holiday in a Villa Plus villa for up to 4 people (adults and /or children) in one of the following locations: Majorca, Menorca, Lanzarote, Andalucia, Costa Blanca, Cyprus and Croatia. Villa Plus will help the winner choose the location and villa
- Return economy class flights for each person from major UK airports.
- Departures from the UK must be made between the following dates:19/08/19 until 03/11/19.
- Villa Plus will help the winner select a suitable villa and winner must select their choice of holiday before 30 July 2019
- Villa size shall never exceed three bedrooms
- Up to one piece of hold luggage and one piece of hand baggage per passenger. Please note that the hold and hand luggage weights will vary depending on the airline selected. (You will be notified of any restrictions by a Villa Plus representative during the booking process.)
- A starter pack offering you a small selection of basics to get you started in your villa. With ingredients to make a lights snack, tea, coffee and water as well as washing and cleaning essentials. We will add extra wine, beer, chocolates etc.
- The winner and their guests are solely responsible for obtaining their own passports, visas, travel insurance, health insurance and any vaccinations or other travel costs or expenses not expressly included in the prize (including but not limited to spending money and gratuities).
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
- The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 13 below), the Promoter and any party administering the Promotion hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any party’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is VILLA PLUS LIMITED (“Villa Plus”) whose registered office is: 16, Adelaide Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 5BH (company number 02039621). Promoter is is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment. Associated Newspapers Limited will not be liable for any act or omission of Villa Plus. Any prize queries should be addressed to Daryl Binelli at the address above.
- Promotion administered by Associated Newspapers Limited t/a MailOnline, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT.