WIN A 7-DAY LEARN TO SKI HOLIDAY IN ALPE D’HUEZ PLUS LESSONS AND GEAR
Expires: 28th February 2020
Snow magazine have partnered with Crystal Ski Holidays, Isère Tourism, Snozone and Decathlon to offer this outstanding prize to get you started skiing or snowboarding.
The lucky winner will receive ski or board lessons with Snozone and a 7-night ski getaway for two people to Alpe d’Huez. You’ll be staying in the lovely Chalet Woodpecker on a catered basis courtesy of Crystal Ski Holidays, and your flights and transfers will also be included. You’ll also receive free lift passes, ski lessons and ski equipment rental courtesy of Isère tourism, and two full sets of all the gear you’ll need on the slopes from Decathlon.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition closes 28/2/20
Prize departure date is Saturday 21st March 2020
Subject to availability
• Double A Media Ltd and Snow Magazine are not the prize giving company and hold no liability for any part of the prize.
• By entering this competition, you are agreeing to become a free member of www.snowmagazine.com and will be added to our e-database. You can un-subscribe from these mails at any time. Your name, e-mail address and any other details you enter will also be given to the prize giving companies listed in this competition and they will add you to their e-database and send you marketing e-mails, from which you can un-subscribe at any time. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing to opt in to marketing e-mails from these companies. If you do not want e-mail correspondence from the prize giving companies or Snow Magazine please don’t enter the competition!
• The winner will be chosen at random. The judge’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into. Once notified (via the email address supplied at point of entry), the winner will have 3 days (72 hours) to reply with acceptance of their prize.
• Should the selected winner not reply within 3 days of being notified, then it will be deemed that the prize winner has forfeited their prize, and a re-draw will take place. Same rules will apply for the re-drawn winner (should this scenario occur). There are no exceptions to this. E-mails entering spam boxes, not being checked, being changed or any other reasons included. The publisher’s decision is final.
• For travel prizes black out dates will apply and all prizes are subject to availability and timings are at the prize giving companies discretion.
• Employees of participating companies are not permitted to enter.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. One entry per person. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is not transferable.