Win a 5-night holiday for two in California’s adventurous Yosemite Tuolumne County
Expires: 5th February 2020
One lucky winner will receive a five-night stay for two at The Lazy Z Resort, including flights from the UK, courtesy of Visit Tuolumne. Minutes away from the historic town of Twain Harte, The Lazy Z Resort invites visitors to experience a true mountain retreat with breathtaking surroundings. The mountain hideaway is nestled in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in California’s Gold Country and family-owned and operated for over three generations.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 5 February 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 12 February 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. Prize will accommodate up to two people in one cottage for five nights at The Lazy Z resort. The prize also includes two return flights direct to San Jose International Airport from London Heathrow Airport with British Airways. Check-in luggage, taxes and charges included. ESTA and/or visa costs are not included and it is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have the correct documents to travel. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter. Travel valid until 31 March 2021. All dates subject to availability (accommodation and flights) and alternative accommodation will be provided in this instance. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 17 February 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter, Visit Tuolumne County, a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.