Win a 5* holiday to Gennadi, Rhodes with Jet2holidays
Expires: 11th May 2021
You could win a 7-night holiday to Rhodes, one of over 40 Jet2holidays destinations from Bristol Airport! The competition winner will enjoy a 7-night Jet2holiday for two at the five-star Gennadi Grand Resort, including including car parking at Bristol Airport, return Jet2.com flights, 22kg baggage, transfers and bed & breakfast accommodation.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
How to enter
Simply enter our “Win a 5* holiday to Rhodes” competition by entering on our competition page. Your name will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win 7-night Jet2holiday for two at the five-star Gennadi Grand Resort, including car parking at Bristol Airport, return Jet2.com flights, 22kg baggage, transfers and bed & breakfast accommodation.
The following terms and conditions apply
Please read these terms and conditions and the associated privacy notice before participants apply to enter the prize draw. By submitting an entry to the prize draw participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport Limited, Lulsgate House, Bristol Airport Bristol BS48 3DW.
2. Entrants to this prize draw must be residents of the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and must be aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers of Bristol Airport, Jet2holidays, Jet2.com Limited, Jet2 plc or any companies within the same group or any organisation professionally involved with the prize draw (or in each case, their close relatives) are not eligible to enter. In entering the competition, participants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Bristol Airport may require participants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who correctly answer the competition question on Bristol Airport’s competition page “Win a 5* holiday to Rhodes” on Bristol Airport’s website before the closing deadline. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00 hours on 20 April 2021 and the closing deadline for the prize draw is 23:59 hours on 11 May 2021. Entries received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique email account qualifies as a single entry. Only the first entry will be considered, subsequent entries will be disregarded. Each entry must include the name and contact details of the entrant.
6. There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
7. The prize winner will win:
a) a 7-night holiday for two adults (who both must be over the age of 18 on the date of departure) in a double garden view room on a bed and breakfast basis at the 5* Gennadi Grand Resort, Rhodes. This prize includes return flights for up to two adults from Bristol Airport to Rhodes, overseas transfers to and from the airport and the hotel AND 1 free item of checked baggage of up to 22kg per person.
b) This prize must be booked by 23:59 hours on 14 June 2021 and travel to and from the destination must be completed between:
(i) 06/07/21 – 21/07/2021; or
(ii) 01/08/2021 – 08/08/2021; or
(iii) 02/09/2021 – 21/10/2021; or
(iv) 03/05/2022 – 26/05/2022; or
(v) 06/06/2022 – 21/07/2022; or
(vi) 01/08/2022 – 08/08/2022; or
(vii) 05/09/2022 – 21/10/2022
(the “Holiday Prize” which is subject to the “Holiday Prize Terms” below and the “General Prize Terms” below)
c) 8 days parking in the Multi Storey Car Park at Bristol Airport
(the “Parking Prize” which is subject to the “Parking Prize Terms” below and the “General Prize Terms” below).
8. The Holiday Prize is supplied by Jet2holidays and the Parking Prize is supplied by Bristol Airport.
9. The Holiday Prize and Parking Prize constitute one prize and may not be split. The Holiday Prize and Parking Prize must be used on the same dates. The winner and their chosen travel companion must travel together.
10. The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. Entries received after the closing deadline will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be included in the prize draw. Entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
12. Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing deadline, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
13. The prize draw winner will be selected at random, performed by a computer process, from all qualifying entrants.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Bristol Airport reserves the right to refuse entry to the prize draw or refuse to award the prize to anyone who Bristol Airport believes has breached these terms and conditions.
15. Bristol Airport’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered in to.
16. The winner will be contacted with a congratulatory email using the email address provided on entry to the prize draw (this contact information cannot be amended after the entry has been submitted) by 19:00 hours on 18 May 2021 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
17. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the congratulatory email within 72 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
18. The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and proof of a permanent UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man address in order to claim the prize.
19. The winner may be asked to take part in free publicity surrounding their win but participation in such publicity is not compulsory.
20. Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice but will attempt to notify participants of any change by placing a suitable notice on its website.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
22. The prize does not include any other costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the prize. Any other costs shall be borne by the winner.
23. The winner is solely responsible for ensuring that they, and their travel companion, are available on the date booked and hold valid passports and any necessary visas and travel documents to allow them to travel from Bristol Airport to their intended destination.
24. By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw on the Bristol Airport Facebook page and / or website. Bristol Airport must provide the name and county of the winner to the Advertising Standards Authority if they request it.
25. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Holiday Prize Terms
1. Transfers to and from the airport in the UK are not included. No optional flight/board/accommodation supplements are included in the prize and these must be paid for by the winner at the time of booking for all the travelling party. Travel insurance is not included. Winners are advised to take out their own insurance.
2. If the Holiday Prize is not booked by the applicable date, it will be deemed forfeited and Bristol Airport reserves the right to award a prize to another randomly selected entry.
3. The Holiday Prize is subject to Jet2holidays’ and Jet2.com’s terms and conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions and www.jet2.com/terms respectively. In the event of any discrepancies these prize draw terms and conditions shall take precedence.
4. The Holiday Prize is subject to availability and must be taken in accordance with the dates set out above. Please note, prize flights are limited on the flights operated by Jet2.com and may be unavailable even if there is general availability on a particular flight.
5. Jet2holidays reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to substitute the Holiday Prize with alternative dates/ property or destinations at any time, to the equivalent prize value.
6. Jet2holidays reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights or holiday for administrative reasons without prior notice. Please note that the Jet2.com flight schedules are not guaranteed.
7. The Holiday Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Holiday Prize may only be taken by the competition winner along with any accompanying passenger(s) notified to Jet2holidays in the relevant booking, subject to the maximum number of passengers specified within the prize details. Flights must be taken at the same time from the same airport. Once the winner has made their booking this cannot be amended.
8. Any optional purchases or supplements are subject to the standard Jet2holidays or Jet2.com terms and conditions. The Holiday Prize duration may not be extended and the hotel may not be changed by the winner. Additional passengers may not be added to the Holiday Prize and will need to book separate travel and accommodation.
9. All passengers must have a valid passport to travel and must meet all relevant visa and/or other entry requirements.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, the Holiday Prize shall not be considered to be a package holiday under the Package Travel Regulations 2018 (as replaced, updated or amended from time-to-time).
11. The Holiday Prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
Parking Prize Terms
1. The Parking must be booked within 8 weeks of the prize notification date, and may be booked up to one year in advance.
2. If the Parking Prize is not booked within 8 weeks of the prize notification date, it will be deemed forfeited and Bristol Airport reserves the right to award the prize to another randomly selected entry.
3. The Parking Prize is subject to Bristol Airport’s terms and conditions which can be found at www.bristolairport.co.uk/parking/terms-and-conditions. These terms and conditions should be read prior to confirming the booking. In the event of any discrepancies, these prize draw terms and conditions shall take precedence.
4. The Parking Prize is subject to availability and must be taken in accordance with the dates set out above. Please note, parking is subject to availability and may be unavailable on the selected dates.
5. Bristol Airport reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to substitute the Parking Prize with alternative parking at Bristol Airport at any time.
6. Bristol Airport reserves the right to amend or cancel the parking for any reason, including administrative reasons, without prior notice.
7. The Parking Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Parking Prize may only be used by the competition winner with their accompanying passenger.
8. The winner must provide details of the vehicle, including the vehicle registration number and confirm that the vehicle will be taxed and validly insured throughout the duration of the booking.
9. The Parking Prize must be used on the same dates as the Holiday Prize. Once the winner has made their booking this cannot be amended.
10. Any optional purchases or supplements are subject to the standard Bristol Airport parking terms and conditions which can be found at www.bristolairport.co.uk/parking/terms-and-conditions. The Parking Prize duration may not be extended and the car park cannot be changed by the winner. Any additional parking booked will be charged at normal rates for parking.
11. The Parking Prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
General Prize Terms:
2. When entering the prize draw entrants will be invited to opt in to receiving marketing from Jet2holidays. If entrants choose to opt in, their details will be retained by Jet2holidays for the purposes of marketing (which may include activities such as passing on information about deals, offers and promotion codes from Jet2holidays).
3. When entering the prize draw entrants will be invited to opt in to receiving email marketing from Bristol Airport. If entrants choose to opt in, their details will be retained by Bristol Airport for the purposes of marketing.
4. The Parking Prize is provided by Bristol Airport and Jet2holidays is not responsible or liable for the Parking Prize, provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Jet2holidays in relation to personal injury or death caused by Jet2holidays negligence or for fraud.
5. Where Jet2holidays makes any changes to the holiday or dates of travel, no compensation or cash equivalent will be available. Jet2holidays will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the prize draw or the prizes, or for any loss or damage entrants or accompanying passengers suffer as a result of entering the prize draw provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Jet2holidays in relation to personal injury or death caused by Jet2holidays negligence or for fraud.
6. Insofar as is permitted by law, Bristol Airport, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Parking Prize or Holiday Prize except where it is directly caused by the negligence of Bristol Airport, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Participants statutory rights are not affected.
By entering into the prize draw, participants agree that any personal information provided by them on entry into the prize draw may be held and used by Bristol Airport to administer the prize draw or as required for the arrangement, delivery or fulfilment of the prize.
Unless participants choose to opt in to receiving email marketing from Jet2holidays and / or Bristol Airport, Bristol Airport will not use any personal information submitted by participants on entry into the prize draw for marketing purposes and will not share participants information with any third party for marketing or market research purposes.