Win a 4* holiday to Rhodes
Expires: 18th February 2020
Jet2 Holidays have partnered with Pizza Express to give you another chance to win! Enter now and you could be jetting off on a holiday for two at the beautiful 4* Kresten Palace Hotel in Kalithea, Rhodes. With two outdoor pools, stylish modern rooms and that gorgeous Greek sunshine to boot, you can relax knowing everything’s taken care of.
Competition Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is promoted by Jet2holidays Limited (registered number: 04472486) whose registered office is at Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford Airport, Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS19 7TU (“Jet2holidays” or “we”). By entering the prize draw, you agree to accept these terms:
- This prize draw opens at 00.01am on 12th February 2020 and closes at 11.59pm on 18th February 2020.
- Entrants to this prize draw must be residents of the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and must be aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers of Jet2holidays, Jet2.com Limited, Dart Group Plc, Fowler Welch Limited or any companies within the same group or any organisation professionally involved with the prize draw (or in each case, their close relatives) are not eligible to enter. You may only enter this prize draw once. If you try to enter more than once all further entries will be void.
How to enter:
- To enter this prize draw you must visit www.jet2holidays.com/pizza-express and successfully enter and submit your details before the closing time and date detailed in paragraph 1 above. You may only enter the prize draw once. If you attempt to enter more than once, only the first entry that you made will be included in the draw.
- Jet2holidays shall not be responsible for, and will not accept, entries which are not received by us after the closing date or are illegible, incomplete or corrupted. You must have a valid email address to claim this prize.
Choosing a Winner:
- There will be 1 lucky winner of the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be randomly selected through a computer-generated process from all of the valid entries submitted on the website detailed in paragraph 3 above.
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by email within 5 days after the closing date for the prize draw. We will try to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, we reserve the right to select another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received.
- Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified, we reserve the right to select another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received.
- For transparency we will generally publish the surname and county of prize winners online. However, if you are a winner and you object to us doing this then please let us know when claiming your prize.
- The prize winner will win the following prize which shall be provided by Jet2holidays:
- a 7-night holiday for 2 adults (who both must be aged 18 or over at time of travel). Winner and guests will be sharing a double room with garden view and accommodation will be on a bed and breakfast basis at the Kresten Palace Hotel, Rhodes. This prize includes return flights from London Stansted, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands, Newcastle, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow International or Belfast International to Rhodes AND 1 free item of checked baggage of up to 22kg per person.
- This prize must be booked by 31st March 2020 and travel completed between either: 4th – 29th April 2020 or 12th – 24th May 2020 or 2nd – 23rd June 2020 or 1st September – 9th October 2020.
- The prize winner will win the following prize which shall be provided by Jet2holidays:
The following terms are applicable to the Prize:
- Please note, prize flights are limited on the flights operated by Jet2.com and may be unavailable even if there is general availability on a particular flight.
- Prize excludes spending money. Transfers to and from any other airport in the UK are not included. No optional flight/board/accommodation supplements are included in the prize and these must be paid for by the winner at the time of booking for all the travelling party. Travel insurance is not included. Winners are advised to take out their own insurance.
- If a prize is not booked by the applicable date, it will be deemed forfeited and Jet2holidays reserves the right to award a prize to another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received.
- The prize is subject to Jet2holidays’ and Jet2.com’s terms and conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at https://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions and https://www.jet2.com/terms respectively. In the event of any discrepancies these prize draw terms and the Terms and Conditions then these prize draw terms shall take precedence.
- Jet2holidays reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to offer an alternative property/destination at any time, to the equivalent prize value, or at its discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- Jet2holidays reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights or holiday for administrative reasons without prior notice. Please note that the Jet2.com flight schedules are not guaranteed.
- The prize is non-transferable and, subject to paragraph 15, may not be exchanged for cash. The prize may only be taken by the competition winner along with any guests notified to Jet2holidays in the relevant booking, subject to the maximum number of guests specified within the prize details. Flights must be taken at the same time from the same airport. Winner and his/her guest(s) must travel on same itinerary and all parts of prize must be used in conjunction with the same booking. Once you have made your booking this cannot be amended.
- Any optional purchases or supplements are subject to the standard Jet2holidays or Jet2.com terms and conditions. The prize duration may not be extended and the hotel may not be changed by the winner. Any additional passengers booked will be charged at normal rates for flights and accommodation.
- All passengers must have a valid passport to travel. Winner and guests are also solely responsible for ensuring that they have obtained any necessary visas or other entry requirements at their own expense.
- Entries, posts and comments must not:
- contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; or
- disparage Jet2.com, Jet2holidays Limited, Fowler Welch Limited or Dart Group plc or any other person, corporation or party affiliated with these companies or the prize draw generally; or
- contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; or
- contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
- contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the post is created.
- Jet2holidays reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, remove and/or disqualify from any media channel (including websites, apps, blogs, social media or other digital platforms) any entries, posts or comments that it believes may contravene these terms (and in particular the restrictions at paragraph 20 above).
- 23. When entering the Prize Draw entrants may be invited to opt in to receiving marketing from Jet2holidays. If entrants choose to opt in, their details will be retained by Jet2holidays for the purposes of marketing (which may include activities such as passing on information about deals, offers and promotion codes from Jet2holidays).
- To enable us to use your entry as widely as possible you grant to us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your entry (and any accompanying materials). To the extent that your entry contains any logo, trade mark, trading name or other materials which are the intellectual property of Jet2holidays or its group worldwide (collectively, Jet2holidays Materials) you will not any acquire any rights in the same and all intellectual property rights in any Jet2holidays Materials shall remain solely vested in Jet2holidays or the relevant group member (as applicable).
- Jet2holidays may change these terms and conditions or extend the prize draw at its discretion. When changes are made, updated terms and conditions will be published online. Jet2holidays may cancel a prize draw without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that makes it necessary to do so.
- Jet2holidays will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the prize draw or the prizes, or for any loss or damage entrants or accompanying passengers suffer as a result of entering the prize draw provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Jet2holidays for fraud, personal injury or death caused by our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- If any person enters or attempts to enter the prize draw in a manner which Jet2holidays determines (acting reasonably): (a) is contrary to these terms; (b) by its nature is inconsistent with the spirit of the prize draw; and/or (c) is unjust to other participants, then such person may be disqualified from the prize draw at Jet2holidays’ sole discretion and may be required to return any prizes already awarded (if applicable). This may include without limitation participation by professional competitors, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other actions which disadvantage (or are intended to disadvantage) other participants and/or Jet2holidays. Furthermore, where Jet2holidays determines that such actions have impaired the prize draw, Jet2holidays may, at its sole discretion take such steps as it deems reasonable to resolve any problems arising from such actions, including:
- repeating or adding further stages to the prize draw; or
- in the event of disqualification, awarding the prize to a/other runner(s) up, another entry drawn at random or the next entry with the highest number of votes (as applicable).
- Please note that Facebook, Instagram or Twitter are not responsible for any element of this promotion and has in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered this promotion.
- These terms are subject to English Law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.