Win a 3 months subscription to Bloom&Wild!
Enter: Online, Social Media
Expires: 13th May 2021
Now the flowers are in bloom and spring is upon us, it is time to take the beautiful colours of nature, and get a little creative! Send flowers in bloom via a photograph, sculpt, drawing or even cross-stitch… anything which celebrates the amazing colours and full bloom of spring!’
How to Enter:
Send flowers in bloom via a picture, a sculpture, a cross stitch… anything which celebrates the amazing colours and full bloom of our spring to email@example.com
The winner will be the most creative flower bloom, chosen by our Kare Plus Marketing Team and will win a 3 month subscription to Bloom and Wild!
Upload a photo of your design and share it with us by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, with the hashtag #BloomInCare
Or, send your photo (PNG, JPEG, PDF) to Competition@kareplus.co.uk. Including the name of the artist and where they are from!
Competition Terms and Conditions
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Kare Plus using the picture on
our Social Media. We will accept entries from anyone working in healthcare or being
cared for; the Kare Plus workforce, customers, clients and families.
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email and social media. Any
photos emailed will be uploaded to Kare Plus Social media.
2. The prize for one winner consists of a 3 month subscription to Bloom and Wild
worth £65. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion
publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification of prize.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
7. The winner will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team.
8. The winner will be contacted via the social media or email account used to contact
Kare Plus. The winner’s name will be displayed on our social media and/or website.
9. The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition will run until 5:00pm on Thursday 13th May 2021.
11. Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Our policy is
such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
12. Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing team, Edward James House, Hadley Park East,
Telford, TF1 6QJ