Win a 2021 Family Break to Bristol
Expires: 10th August 2021
One lucky person will win this incredible prize package;
An overnight stay and dinner for a family of four at Mollie’s Motel & Diner Bristol.
A family admission ticket for Wild Place Project and a bear-illiant goodie bag to celebrate the second anniversary of Bear Wood, a one-of-a-kind exhibit at Wild Place Project that takes you back in time to 8000 BC, when bears, wolves, lynx and wolverines roamed our British landscape.
A family admission ticket for Aerospace Bristol.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions found here relate to the most recent competition on visitbristol.co.uk and its associated channels.
1. Entries must be received by 12pm on Tuesday 10 August 2021.
2. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email.
3. In the event of non-acceptance or the winner being uncontactable within 24 hours of the closing date, Visit Bristol reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry.
4. Prize includes a family admission ticket for Aerospace Bristol. Family ticket entitles up to 2 adults and 2 children to visit Aerospace Bristol on a date of their choice during the museum’s public opening hours. Tickets are valid for a single visit only and must be used within 12 months of the competition closing. Additional tickets are available to purchase at aerospacebristol.org. Entry is free for under-4s and carers.
5. Prize includes an overnight stay for a family of 4 at Mollie’s Motel & Diner Bristol in a bunk room (Sleeps 4) for one night subject to availability. Plus Dinner for 4 people (includes Main Course & Dessert, 1 Drink & 1 Milkshake per person).
6. Prize includes a family admission ticket for Wild Place Project plus a bear goodie bag. Family admission ticket allows up to two adults and three children entry to visit Wild Place Project within a year of the ticket issue date. The winner may be required to book their timed tickets in advance by emailing email@example.com to receive a confirmation code (due to COVID-19 restrictions).
7. If opted in at the time of entry, entrant details may be shared with third party prize-givers. You can unsubscribe from any marketing communications at any time.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or any monetary value.
9. Employees of Visit Bristol, Visit Bath, Visit West, Aerospave Bristol, Mollie’s Motel & Diner Bristol, Wild Place Project and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from entering the competition.
10. Winner’s details will be passed to all prize givers for prize fulfilment.
11. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Visit Bristol will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside of our control we reserve to right to cancel the competition or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. In the event of any lockdown restrictions imposed by HM Government affecting the ability of the winner to accept the prize, we will act fully within the guidelines, which may result in the prize being withdrawn.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org