WIN A £1,800 TREK & OSPREY BIKING BUNDLE
Expires: 27th April 2020
You could win a Trek FX Sport 5 bike, a 100% recycled fabric Osprey Arcane Large Day backpack perfect for riding in the city and a Radial backpack for your weekend rides.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 11:59pm, 27th April 2020. No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Europe who are aged 18 or older, but excludes employees of Trek and Osprey Europe, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
4. The prizes from Osprey are subject to colour/ size availability and include the:
Trek FX Sport 5 bike
Osprey Arcane Large Day
5. If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
6. The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 28 days of the closing date.
8. Only one entry per person will be available unless opting in for the ‘additional entry’ on the competition form.
9. Trek and Osprey Europe’s decision is final.
10. Trek, Osprey Europe and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes will be dispatched to winners from Osprey via DPD, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
12. Should a winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
13. We reserve the right to request proof of a winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
14. Posting an entry on the website isn’t proof of receipt of entry. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text message, email, online or postal entry being lost or not properly recorded. We are also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a text message or email not being able to get through or a text message or email not being recorded.
15. Unless specified otherwise entrants must only enter the competition once and must use their legal name. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won’t exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
17. The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
18. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.