WIN A £12,000 HOLIDAY TO MALAYSIA
Expires: 5th February 2020
The prizewinner and their guest will fly business class from London Heathrow with Malaysia Airlines, experiencing the best of Malaysian hospitality.
The trip will start in Kuala Lumpur with a three-night stay at The Majestic Hotel, a colonial-style palace-hotel built in the 1930s. Included in the prize is accommodation in one of the hotel’s elegant Art Deco rooms on a bed and breakfast basis, plus afternoon tea for two at the Colonial Café. Set in the centre of Kuala Lumpur, it’s a great base for exploring this metropolis, which is known for its next-level street food scene, colourful temples and futuristic skyline.
Next, the prize winner and their guest will fly to Terengganu, on the eastern coast of Malaysia. The prize includes a three-night stay with breakfast at Tanjong Jara Resort, a beachfront hideaway inspired by 17-century Malay palaces. A 50-minute couples spa treatment at the award-winning Spa Village is also included. There are clear and vibrant coral reefs at nearby Tenggol Island, a turtle hatchery to see during nesting season and two pools – and the South China Sea is just steps away.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. One (1) prize available. The prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together on return Business Class tickets with Malaysia Airlines on flights to Terengganu (TGG) via Kuala Lumpur, inclusive of taxes and charges, departing from Heathrow Terminal 4.
2. The prize is valid for travel between 01 March 2020 and 31 October 2020, with the exception of blackout dates, 06 April20-17 April20 // 07July20-15August20 (travel permitted Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu only vice versa). Booking must be made no later than 15 March 2020. Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Please note travel over the UK and Malaysia national holidays, including UK school holidays are not permitted. Both passengers must travel together.
3. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
4.The prize does not include travel insurance, visas, meals or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) for the winner and their companion.
5. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
6. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas and travel insurance at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
7. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
8. The prize must be taken on the dates stated within the competition terms and conditions.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Entry is open to aged 18 years and over and must be a UK residence.
11. This competition is not open to employees of Malaysia Airlines or any companies, agencies, families and Conde Nast employees directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
12. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Only one entry per person.
14. The closing date for entries is 5th February. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
15. The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Conde Nast by the closing date.
16. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within fourteen days (14) days, no further draws will take place, as Conde Nast decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
17. By entering the Conde Nast competition or prize draw, the winner/s agree to their name and location published on the Conde Nast Magazine/website in the form of ‘title’, ‘surname’ and ‘county or country’.
18. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
19. By opting in to receive Malaysia Airlines marketing, you give consent for your personal information: name, email address and postcode, to be given to the relevant third party for marketing purposes only.
20. Conde Nast reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equivalent value) if, in Conde Nast sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The prize draw promoter is Conde Nast (Vogue House, 1-2 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU).
Malaysia Airlines Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket/s you have been awarded are non-transferable and non re-routeable in any way. This means that your ticket cannot be transferred into another person’s name and it cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and cannot be changed to any origin or destination. All flights are to depart and arrive from London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4.
2. The validity of the ticket will be as per the prize winner’s letter, i.e. avoiding Easter, Summer Peak season, Christmas & New Year and half term school holidays.
3. Entries open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
4. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together on the same flights/dates. Flight booking must be made no later than 15 March 2020 and are subject to availability at the time of booking. If the prize is not claimed by the expiry date stated, the prize will be forfeited and no correspondence will be entered into. All travel must be completed within one month from ticket date of departure.
5. Malaysia Airlines shall pay any applicable transportation taxes and government imposed fees related to the prize.
6. Prize does not include travel on oneworld carriers or designated codeshare flights where Malaysia Airlines is not the operating carrier. All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
7. Except as otherwise provided, the prizewinner and their travelling companion (the “winners”) are responsible for: any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, ground transportation, accommodation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for overnight layover, meals and beverages, service charges and entertainment. The winners will be responsible for their own travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure they have a valid passport each and obtain any necessary vaccination or visas for their trip.
8. Prize tickets are not entitled to any Upgrades, Access to Golden Lounges and Excess Baggage. Mileage accrual is not available for this complimentary ticket.
9. Once tickets are issued they are non-changeable, non-refundable, or upgradeable. Once booked, the origin and destination, flight time and date of travel cannot be changed. Stopovers are not permitted. Flights are subject to Malaysia Airlines’ terms and conditions of carriage, which can be found at www.malaysiaairlines.com/uk
10. The prize winner is solely responsible for declaring details of any award provided under the promotion to HMRC and for paying any tax liability which may arise.