Win a 12 night cruise of the British Isles!
Expires: 8th July 2020
Fancy a luxury cruise without having to fly anywhere first?
One lucky reader will win a 12 night British Isles cruise for them and up to three close friends or family thanks to Princess Cruises.
This relaxing trip aboard Crown Princess departs Southampton and sails clockwise around the British Isles, stopping at Guernsey, Cork, Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow (Greenock), Invergordon and Edinburgh among others.
The ultimate premium ‘staycation’ worth over £5,000, the prize includes one Balcony Stateroom for up to four people, with fabulous sea views, all meals, and the Princess MedallionClass experience. Departs on various dates from 24 April 2021 to 5 October 2021.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter; (b) ANL; or (c) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by visiting: www.dailymail.co.uk/winacruise. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start at 00:01 on 24th June 2020 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 8th July 2020.
5. There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on 9th July 2020. The winner will be notified by ANL by email within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of ANL’s email will make any claim invalid and ANL will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. The prize is a Balcony stateroom which can accommodate up to four people.
7. The prize includes accommodation, on board main meals (excluding speciality restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board.
8. The prize does not include travel insurance (adequate insurance is a condition of travel), travel to or from the ship, parking, drinks, shore excursions, spa treatments, personal expenses or pre-paid gratuities. The winner will be bound by Princess Cruises’ booking terms and conditions (https://www.princess.com/legal/passage_contract/).
9. Your health and safety is the Promoter’s most important priority. Accordingly, it is currently assessing how it will enhance its onboard health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 and how these enhancements may affect its cruise offerings. As such, its actual cruise offerings may vary from the descriptions provided.
10. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any such prize with prize of equal value. There is no cash alternative.
11. The surname and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to ANL.
12. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter and ANL to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s and ANL’s websites.
13. Any personal information provided to ANL during the entry process (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) must be correct. We accept no responsibility for any incorrect personal information provided to us.
16. The determination and decision of ANL and the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter and ANL reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the Promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter and/or ANL) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the Promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the Promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s and/or ANL’s reasonable control.
17. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 19 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s or ANL’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
20. ANL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of ANL corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
21. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. This Promotion is hosted by Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL), Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT, (company number 084121).
24. The Promoter is:
Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises
Princess Cruises is a member of ABTA, (membership number V8764) which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. You can use ABTA’s approved Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process if you have a complaint that is not resolved. For more information please see www.abta.com. Our cruise holidays are ATOL protected (No. 6294).
© 2020, Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises.
Carnival plc is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524 whose registered office is at Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO15 1ST. VAT Number: GB761430058. All Rights Reserved. Site content may not be reproduced without express written permission. Contact us here.