Win a £1,000 Visa prepaid card
Expires: 27th December 2019
This Christmas, Visa is encouraging Britain to shop local. A little visit to your local high street goes a long way, because where you shop matters.
To inspire you to shop local this Christmas, Heart and Visa have teamed up to offer you a fantastic prize – the chance to win a £1,000 Visa prepaid card.
Competition Terms and Conditions
VISA CHRISTMAS | HEART NETWORK | NOVEMBER – DECEMBER 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Visa Christmas’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 11th November 2019 to 29th December 2019 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details and complete the competition entry form, stating their favourite high street shop and why. Entries are limited to 300 characters or less.
4. Competition entry opens at 00.01 on 11th November 2019 and close at 23:59 on 29th December 2019.
5. Entries submitted at any time throughout the competition may be featured in a weekly Live Read that will be read out across the Heart Network as an example. These entries and any other persons referenced within the entries will be referenced by first name only, this does not mean the entry has won.
6. By entering the Competition, Entrants are hereby confirming that they have sought the approval of their relevant high street shop before making the submission.
7. Winners will be selected as per the below schedule:
– 2 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.01 on 11th November and 23:59 on 17th November.
– 3 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.00 on 18th November and 23:59 on 1st December.
– 3 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.00 on 2nd December and 23:59 on 15th December.
– 2 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.00 on 16th December and 23:59 on 29th December.
8. The Winners will be contacted by a Global representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry within 28 days and will be notified of their win.
9. By submitting your entry (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such entry; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license in the copyright and all other rights in and to the entry including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the entry, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the entry in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
10. By opting in to receive more information from Visa, Entrants are consenting for their details, including: name, date-of-birth, postcode, contact telephone number and email address, to be shared with Visa Head Office based in the U.S.
11. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK or Isle of Man resident.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. There will be 10 winners in total that will each receive £1,000 in the form of a Visa prepaid card.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
15. Global will deliver prizes to Winners. Visa is not responsible for the competition or delivery of the prizes.