Win a £1,000 Bensons for Beds voucher
Expires: 25th December 2020
As the UK’s leading bed specialist, Bensons for Beds puts Sleep Wellness™ at the heart of everything it does and every product it offers. Across over 200 stores nationwide, you’ll discover an incredible range of beds, mattresses, headboards, pillows and accessories, as well as a fantastic range of high-quality bedroom furniture and a children’s bed range, from premium brands such as iGel, Silentnight, Slumberland, Tempur and Bespoke. Everything you need for that perfect night’s sleep, you’ll find at Bensons for Beds.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1.COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
The prize winner for the online competition will be selected from those persons who successfully answer the online question correctly. The online winner will be chosen by electronic random draw on 25/12/20.
The winner will be contacted by a Bauer Media representative to claim their prize, if after 21 days the winner has not contacted Bauer Media to confirm their details, Bauer Media will select a new winner.
The winner must fulfil all eligibility criteria (See 4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS)
2.Entry Platforms and Costs
(A) For the online competition: Online at www.magicradio.co.uk or www.planetradio.co.uk/magic
Online entry / social media is free.
Online Start Date and End Date. From 25/12/2020 until 25/12/2020 at 23:59.
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
The winner details are available by contacting email@example.com
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE
One person will win: £1000.00 Bensons for Beds Voucher
– The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
– Entrants who sign up to the Bensons for Beds marketing can opt out at any time. All marketing content which is sent to entrants will have an opt-out link within the content.
– The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
– The voucher is redeemable at Bensons for Beds
– The voucher can be used against all products on sale including ‘soft goods’ (such as bedding and linens etc.) and clearance items.
– Benson’s reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and do not guarantee to notify you of any changes.
– The terms and conditions existing at the time the voucher is redeemed will apply and not those at the time it was issued.
– Where a refund or allowance is required for any reason against a product purchased wholly or in part with this voucher; if the amount is equal or less than the amount paid by voucher, then the refund will be given in vouchers (to the nearest full voucher).
– If the refund is more than the amount paid by voucher, then the refund will be comprised of vouchers to the value of the original amount paid by voucher, with any difference to be made up by the same payment method as the rest of the original.
– Your statutory rights are not affected.
– The cash value of the vouchers is 0.0001p
Use of a false name will result in disqualification.
DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider,) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you’ve breached them.
Participants cannot enter more than once
If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
You are responsible for all costs of entry.
You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
Whilst on-air, you must not make inappropriate or offensive statements.
As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition / the Prize.
We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.