Win a £100 wilko gift card!
Expires: 30th September 2021
Enter now to find your garden style and be in with a chance to win a £100 wilko gift card!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Garden Style Competition 2021 | Terms & Conditions. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter: Wilko.com Limited (Wilko), JK House Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3EG (company number 11100381)
1. Entrant: This competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom and individuals aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the competition
2. Any personal data submitted will be generated and administered by the Promoter and its third-party supplier, Cheetah Digital and by submitting your entry to the competition you agree to both parties storing and using your personal data for the purposes of administering the competition and awarding the Prizes.
3. Competition Period: Each Entrant may enter the competition up until 23.59pm on 30th September 2021
4. Entry: Complete the ‘what garden style are you’ quiz on wilko.com and you will be automatically entered into the competition.
5. One entry is allowed per person.
6. Prizes: 1 winner will be selected to win the following prize: £100 (one hundred pounds) Wilko gift card
7. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the competition closing date will be automatically entered into the competition. The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via e-mail from w/c Monday 13th September 2021
9. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of Winner Notification from w/c Monday 13th September 2021
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated. No cash alternatives will be available. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take any part of the gift card element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that part of the gift card element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
12. Entries must be completed by the Entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
13. Where the Promoter has reason to believe an entry is incorrect or invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners, remove an Entrant or withhold or modify any prizes in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or Entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or Entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of the Promoter, any company associated with the Promoter or any brand or product associated with either the Promoter or any affiliate company of the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
15. Proof of identity may be required in order to claim a prize this will be requested on an ‘as needed’ basis.
16. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
17. The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winner may be requested to participate in any post-event publicity.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by Entrants as a result of entering into this competition or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this competition.
21. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the competition, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
22. The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the competition beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
25. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. Entry to this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of the Promoter.
26. This competition will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.