WIN A £100 LNER EVOUCHER
Expires: 24th July 2020
Can’t wait for next year’s Pride? Nor can LNER!
That’s why they are giving you the chance to win a £100 LNER eVoucher, which will be added to your LNER account, so you can travel to next year’s celebrations (or use it to treat yourself to a post-lockdown trip).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition closes at 23.59 on 24 July 2020.
2. There is one prize available for one winner and includes a £100 LNER eVoucher to spend at lner.co.uk only.
3. The eVoucher can be used to pay in full or in part payment towards the purchase of LNER Standard or First Advance tickets for travel on LNER train services only.
4. The eVoucher is stored in ‘Your Account’ and can be redeemed on the payment page during the booking process. If you do not have an LNER account, you will need to register for an account here before receiving the eVoucher.
5. The eVoucher is valid for bookings made at lner.co.uk only and is valid for 18 months from voucher issue. Any travel with LNER should be made in accordance with latest UK Government advice regarding non-essential travel and social distancing.
6. Most LNER Advance tickets can usually be booked up to 12 weeks in advance.
7. Full LNER Advance ticket terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
8. The eVoucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts (with the exception of railcards).
9. The eVoucher is non-transferable and there are no refunds or cash alternatives available.
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder – this includes train journeys to and from non-LNER calling stations. You can see our route map and calling stations here.
11. Winner will be randomly selected from the database of entrants who enter.
12. LNER will notify the winner by email within 10 working days after the closing date, using the email address registered when entering the prize. Winner will have a further 10 days to accept the prize before another prize winner is randomly selected.
13. This competition is open to UK residents over 18 years of age.
14. Employees and family of LNER or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
15. LNER is not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered on the competition form.
16. One entry per person only.
17. No purchase is necessary.