Win a £100 Kate Barnét Luxury PJ voucher!
Expires: 5th June 2020
Kate Barnét is a nightwear brand on a mission to bring colour, print and luxe back into your nighttime wardrobe without breaking the bank. From pyjamas, slip dresses and dressing gowns we have you covered. Prints are sourced in India, with 80% of our products being made from end-of-the-roll fabric. We aim to reduce waste whilst creating beautiful products. You can sleep easy, knowing that you are wearing something special and planet happy.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
• Prize Draw opens for entries online via the www.itv.com/win website on Friday 22 May 2020.
• Prize Draw closes for entries online at 4.00pm on Friday 5 June 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
• The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
• Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
• You may enter online by going to www.itv.com/win and following the instructions; up to one (1) entry per phone number provided. There is no charge for entry but internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
There is one (1) prize of Kate Barnét Luxury PJ voucher to spend online at https://www.katebarnet.com/shop-pyjamas worth £100 (one hundred pounds) (the “Voucher”).
The winner will receive a code via email to redeem the Voucher (the “Code”). The Voucher is valid for 12 (twelve) months from delivery of the Code to the winner. The value of any monetary balance of the Voucher may not be exchanged for cash equivalent or alternative.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: Kate Barnét Limited, 25a Imperial Road, London, England, N22 8DE
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE