Win a £100 cash bonus!
Expires: 30th July 2020
To celebrate Andi’s 50th birthday, ITV are making 50 brand new winners with a £100 cash bonus!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and STV Group PLC, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
• Prize Draw in relation to Good Morning Britain and Lorraine programmes (the “Programme”) opens for entries online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win websites (“Website”) on Monday 27 July 2020.
• Prize Draw closes for entries online at 10.30am on Thursday 30 July 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place shortly after the Prize Draw closes.
Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first fifty (50) entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will each win a prize.
The winners will be contacted via text within two (2) working days after Thursday 30 July 2020. The winners will be able to see their prize in their profile on the Website (“ITV WIN Profile”). The winners must redeem their prize within twenty-eight (28) days of winner contact. If the winners fail to redeem their prize within twenty-eight (28) days of winner contact, the prize will be forfeited.
How to enter & cost of entry:
• You may enter online by going to the Website and following the instructions; up to one (1) entry per phone number provided. There is no charge for entry but internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
There are fifty (50) prizes, each consisting of £100 (one hundred pounds) (each “Cash Prize”).
To claim your Cash Prize, go to the ‘Profile’ link at the top of the Website and click ‘Cash Prize’. You can then redeem the Cash Prize in the following ways:
1. Transfer to the winners’ PayPal account: ITV will pay the Cash Prize to your PayPal account. To do this, choose the PayPal option and follow the simple steps. You can use a pre-existing PayPal account or create a new one. The Cash Prize balance in your ITV WIN Profile will be set to zero and the money will appear in your PayPal account within forty-eight (48) hours. For further information please go to https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/topic/MY_MONEY.
2. Claim at local Post Office: you can pick up your Cash Prize from your local Post Office. To do this, choose the ‘Claim at Local Post Office’ option and follow the simple steps. You will receive a text message with a unique reference code (“Barcode”) within two working days from claiming. Go to any UK Post Office and present the Barcode to receive your prize. The Barcode will expire ninety (90) days after receiving it (“Expiry Date”). If you do not redeem your Barcode before the Expiry Date, the Cash Prize will be forfeited and you will not be able to redeem your Cash Prize. The Cash Prize balance in your ITV WIN Profile will be set to zero as soon as this option is selected.
If you are experiencing any issues with your prize redemption via PayPal or Post Office, please contact via email the ITV’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will respond to assist with the issue.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE