WIN! A 10 person English Meadow setting hire from Maison Margaux worth £650
Expires: 2nd August 2020
You Magazine have teamed up with Maison Margaux to give one lucky reader the chance to win a 10 person set hire of their English Meadow Look worth £650.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) and (c) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by filling out an online form at https://www.you.co.uk/win-maison-margaux. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start at 00:01 on 26 July 2020 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 23:59 on 2 August 2020.
5. There will be one (1) winners who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on 3rd August 2020. The winners will be notified by YOU Magazine by email within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winners to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. There is one prize. The prize comprises a 10-person set of Maison Margaux’s Santorini look for hire worth £550, or a £550 voucher towards a future hire order with Maison Margaux. The prize is redeemable until 30th September 2020. The winner is responsible for any breakages or loss incurred during the complimentary hire.
7. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
8. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter and ANL to use the names and/or likenesses of the winners for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites.
Any personal information provided to us during the entry process (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) must be correct. We accept no responsibility for any incorrect personal information provided to us.
9. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
14. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is: Maison Margaux Limited, c/o Rostron’s, 62 – 64 Thorpe Road, Norwich, NR1 1RY (company number 12333898)