Win A 10-Day Tour Of Japan For TWO
One Life Adventures
Expires: 1st September 2019
✔ 10-Day Tour Of Japan For 2 People
✔ All Accommodation
✔ All Activities And Entrance Fees
✔ Legendary One Life Expert Tour Guide
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll experience:
• Culture and language class with Tokyo local
• Experience the crazy Robot Restaurant show
• Explore Harajuku
• Bar-hop in Shinjuku
• Make an offering at the Meiji Shrine
• Walk through the `electric town` Akihabara
• Cross the famous Shibuya scramble
• Tour the birthplace of sushi; Tsukiji Market
• Take a sushi making masterclass
• Visit to the Golden Pavilion
• View lesser-known Zen gardens
• Morning market tour
• Scenic train to Takayama
• Pirate ship cruise to see Mt Fuji on a clear day
• Family style Nabe dinner overlooking mountains
• Sake tasting in the Old Town of Takayama
• Sleep on tatami mats in a traditional temple stay
• Watch sunrise from Kiyomizu-dera Temple
• Walk through the red gates of Fushimi-Inari without tourists
• Learn Kendo with a samurai descendant
• Climb Monkey Mountain
• Take a guided meditation session in the dojo
• Go street-food tasting along Dotonbori and Urinamba
• Walk through the Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
• Bask in the amazing views of Arashiyama by gondola
• Night skyline viewpoint of Tokyo
• All transport from Tokyo to Osaka including the famous bullet trains!
• Experience a wild night of karaoke in Osaka
• And of course good times!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions:
1. The promoter is: One Life Adventures Limited (ABN 86 607 961 053) whose registered postal address is Level 24, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, 2000 NSW.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be 31/08/19 12:00pm AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winner Drawn 01/09/19 AEST 12:00pm at Level 24, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, 2000 NSW. The start of the promotion is 27/06/19 AEST 6pm.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
9. The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to One Life Adventures Limited and not to any other party.
16. By entering this competition you agree to being sent newsletters and marketing materials from One Life Adventures Limited.
17. Eligible for residents of Australia, UK, USA & Canada only. Must be over the age 18. Prize is not transferrable for cash. Flights to/from Japan are not included.
18. Prize expires 31/06/20. Prize isn’t redeemable during Cherry Blossom season (03/04/20 – 08/05/20)
19. Prize is for two people. Prize does not include flights to and from Japan. Includes internal travel from tour start point to tour end point. Spending money is not included. The accommodation is in bunk beds for most nights – see our website here for more info on the accommodation. Meals included are 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners.
20. Method of entry is by joining our email newsletter. It is free to enter. There is one prize for 2 people to go on our 10 day Tour of Japan. Total prize value is $5,198 AUD ($2,599 per 10 day tour spot). Both people must go on the same tour. The winner will be contacted via phone and email to be given details on how to redeem your prize and pick dates to go on the tour. The results of the competition will be published in our email newsletter and on our One Life Adventures Facebook page. The promoter’s contact number is 1800 819 498