Win £95,000 and a Jaguar!
Enter: Online, SMS, Post
Expires: 7th May 2020
Fancy some cash and a set of new wheels? Well, here’s your chance to win £95,000 in tax free cash, plus a fabulous Jaguar E-Pace!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and STV Group PLC, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to Good Morning Britain and This Morning programmes (the “Programme”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, post, the This Morning app (“App”) and online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win websites (“Website”) on Friday 3 April 2020.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS, the App and online at 2.00pm on Thursday 7 May 2020.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 4.00pm on Thursday 14 May 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one week (1) of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· PRTS Phone – call 09068 78 5557 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WIN or WINNER to 65557; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online/App – go to the Website or download the App to enter via the following routes:
o Entry Credits: any Entry Credits won through a Winsday Prize Draw which are sitting in your itv.com/win account will be automatically used to enter this Prize Draw before any other online paid entry routes are available to you (unless you are entering via Rich Communications Services (RCS)).
o Direct to Mobile Billing: follow the instructions on the Website to charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
o PayPal: follow the instructions on the Website.
o Apple Pay: follow the instructions on the Website.
A single entry costs £2.00. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the Website.
Please note if you are using a credit card with Apple Pay or PayPal, your card provider may impose surcharges.
By entering online, you will also receive one (1) ticket to participate in the “Winsday” Prize Draw for every one (1) paid entry.
Each Winsday Prize Draw opens at 1.00 a.m each Wednesday and closes at 12:59 a.m the following Wednesday. The ticket generated from entering this Prize Draw will be automatically entered into Winsday draw that is live at the time of your entry. Please go to https://www.itv.com/win/help.html or more information on the Winsday Prize Draw and how to check your ticket.
There is a cap of thirty (30) paid entries across all online platforms (“Cap”). Any Entry Credit(s) used in this Prize Draw will also contribute to the Cap.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to : BK15, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
There is one (1) prize consisting of £95,000 cash and a Jaguar E-PACE.
(i) £95,000 cash
There is one (1) prize of £95,000 (ninety-five thousand pounds) made payable by BACS payment in the name of the entrant only.
(ii) The Jaguar E-PACE
There is (1) prize of a Jaguar E-PACE Estate Special Edition – 2.0  Chequered Flag Edition 5dr Automatic– 2019 car (the “Car”) including road tax for the first year and first registration fee.
The winner may choose to receive the Car in one (1) of the following colours: Photon Red, Yulong White or Corris Grey (metallic).
The Prize provider of the Car will use reasonable efforts to deliver the Car to the winner’s home address within three (3) months of receipt of all correct and valid documentation from the winner however, please note that due to the developing COVID-19 situation there may be a delay in the delivery of the Car. Such documentation includes without limitation a valid insurance cover note to register the Car, a current driver’s licence and a current and valid photo ID such as a UK passport. The winner is responsible for insuring the Car and all other costs associated with taking up the Car. The winner may choose to register the Car in another person’s name subject to receipt of correct and valid documentation for that person.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider of the cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE
Prize provider of the Car: Sytner Group Limited T/A West London Audi, 2 Penman Way, Grove Park, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE19 1ST
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE
Apple Inc. is no way linked or associated with the Competition.