Win £80K for May!
Enter: Online, SMS, Post
Expires: 10th May 2019
Fancy banking a spectacular £80,000 in tax free cash? Well look no further, here’s your chance to win this amazing cash bonus with Daytime!
Plus there’s £250 for five lucky runners up!
This is for the prize draw featured on This Morning, This Morning Sunday and Loose Women in the weeks of 22nd April & 6th May 2019 .
Entrants must be 18+. Entries after lines close at 3pm on Friday 10th May will not count and may still be charged. Postal entry closes on Thursday 16th May at 5pm! Good Luck.
Competition Terms and Conditions
THIS MORNING AND LOOSE WOMEN PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to This Morning and Loose Women programmes (the “Programmes”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, the This Morning App (“App”), post and online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/winwebsites on Friday 19 April 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS, the App, and online at 3pm on Friday 10 May 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 5pm on Thursday 16 May 2019.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize and a further five (5) entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will each win a runner up prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· PRTS Phone – call 09068 78 60 60and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WINNER or CASH to 86060; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online/App – go to www.itv.com/win orwww.stv.tv/win or download the App and follow the instructions to either charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill (“Direct to Mobile Billing”) or pay using your Paypal or Apple Pay account. A single entry costs £2.00. The following entry caps apply:
· Direct to Mobile Billing entries: up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number provided.
· Paypal/Apple Pay entries: up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number provided.
Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see itv.com/win. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the website.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to DY17, PO BOX 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
For the purposes of this Prize Draw, the 30 entries in Clause 7.3 of the General Terms shall be deleted and replaced with 36 entries.
There is one first prize and five (5) runner up prizes to be won. The first prize consists of £80,000 cash and each runner up prize consists of £250 cash.
There is one prize of a cheque for £80,000 (eighty thousand pounds sterling) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
Runner Up Prizes
There are five (5) Runner Up Prizes each consisting of a cheque for £250 (two hundred and fifty pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only and to be delivered within twenty-eight (28) days of the winner confirmation.A signature may be required upon delivery.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider for the cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London,EC1N 2AE
Apple Inc. is no way linked or associated with the Competition.