Win £70,000, Mini Cooper & a family holiday to Jamaica!
Enter: Online, SMS, Post
Expires: 13th April 2020
Here’s your chance to win an amazing prize of £70,000 tax free cash, a Mini Cooper & a top family holiday to Beaches Negril Beach and Spa Resort in Jamaica!
To enter you must be aged 18 years or over.
This is for the prize draw featured on the show on the 4th & 18th January, 1st & 22nd February, 14th & 28th March and 4th April 2020. Entries after lines close at 4pm on Monday 13th April will not count and may still be charged. Post closes at 4pm on Thursday 16th April 2020. T&C’s apply.
Competition Terms and Conditions
THE VOICE UK 2020 COMPETITION 1 PRIZE DRAW: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to The Voice UK 2020 programme (the “Programme”) opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, post, and online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win websites (“Website”) on Friday 3 January 2020.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and online at 4.00pm on Monday 13 April 2020.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 4.00pm on Thursday 16 April 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· PRTS Phone – call 0906 878 1 333 and follow the instructions given on the PRTS phone line; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in the second call). For each subsequent call from the same phone number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their call). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each call costs £2.00 plus your network access charge.
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WIN or WINNER to 61333; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online – go to the Website to enter via the following routes:
> Entry Credits: any Entry Credits won through a Winsday Prize Draw which are sitting in your itv.com/win account will be automatically used to enter this Prize Draw before any other online paid entry routes are available to you.
> Direct to Mobile Billing: follow the instructions on the Website to charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
> Paypal: follow the instructions on the Website.
> Apple Pay: follow the instructions on the Website.
A single entry costs £2.00. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the Website.
Please note if you are using a credit card with Apple Pay or Paypal, your card provider may impose surcharges.
By entering online, you will also receive one (1) ticket to participate in the “Winsday” Prize Draw for every one (1) paid entry.
Each Winsday Prize Draw opens at 1.00 a.m each Wednesday and closes at 12:59 am the following Wednesday. The ticket generated from entering this Prize Draw will be automatically entered into Winsday draw that is live at the time of your entry. Please go to https://www.itv.com/win/help.html for more information on the Winsday Prize Draw and how to check your ticket.
There is a cap of thirty (30) paid entries across all online platforms (“Cap”). Any Entry Credit(s) used in this Prize Draw will also contribute to the Cap.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to VUK 901, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
There is one (1) prize of £70,000 cash, a Mini Cooper and one (1) holiday to Jamaica.
(i) £70,000 (the “Cash”)
This element of the prize consists of a cheque of £70,000 (seventy thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
(ii) Mini Cooper
This element of the prize consists of a F56 MINI 3-Door Hatch Cooper Exclusive LCI(the “Car”)including road tax for the first year and £30 worth of fuel. The winner may choose one (1) exterior colour from either: (i) metallic colours: White Silver, Moonwalk Grey, Starlight Blue, British Racing Green IV, Solaris Orange, Enigmatic Black, Midnight Black, Emerald Grey or Melting Silver; or (ii) non-metallic colour: Chilli Red.
The Car will be delivered to the winner’s home address within three (3) months of receipt of all correct and valid documentation from the winner. Such documentation includes without limitation a valid insurance cover note to register the Car and a current driver’s licence. The winner is responsible for insuring the Car and all other costs associated with taking up the Car. The winner may choose to register the Car in another person’s name subject to receipt of correct and valid documentation for that person.
(iii) Holiday to Jamaica (the “Holiday”)
This element of the prize consists of one (1) seven-night trip to Jamaica for the winner and up to three (3) guests which includes the following:
· Four (4) return Premium Economy flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick airport to Montego Bay airport, Jamaica (the “Flights”) provided by the Prize Provider of the Flights;
· Accommodation for seven (7) nights at the Beaches Negril Resort and Spa in Jamaica (the “Resort”) for four (4) people sharing one (1) Luxury Level Room. All four (4) guests will be required to stay in one luxury level room, and as such two (2) guests may be required to share one double bed.
· Accommodation at the Resort and Flights are subject to availability and Blackout Dates (as defined below);
· The Resort accommodation are inclusive of all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkelling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities and resort transfers to and from the resort’s designated airport
· Return transfers from the Montego Bay airport to the Resort.
Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
The Flights must be booked at the same time and on the same itinerary, at least four (4) weeks prior to the requested dates. The Holiday must be booked a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to the requested travel dates (subject to availability) and taken up within 12 months of winner confirmation (i.e 18 April 2021) (the “Specified Time”). In any case, the accommodation booking at the Resort cannot be confirmed until ninety (90) days prior to departure.
The Holiday cannot be booked/taken during the following dates (“Blackout Dates”):
· 18 April 2020 to 28 April 2020
· 26 November 2020 to 30 November 2020
· 20 December 2020 to 3 January 2021
· 16 February 2021 to 22 February 2021
· 14 April 2021 to 18 April 2021
All other dates are subject to availability.
Where the winner’s guest is aged under 18 years old, the guest must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the Holiday. Any alcohol included in the provision of the Holiday will not be offered to anyone under the age of 18.
The winner and their guest(s) must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Jamaica. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party, (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Providers of the Holiday. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Providers of the Holiday of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their guest when taking up the Holiday, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
It is the responsibility of the winner to adhere to the local laws in Jamaica and particular attention should be given to the travel advice on https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/jamaica.
If the winner elects to take fewer than three (3) companions or no companions, the Holiday will be awarded to the winner and any remainder of the Holiday will be forfeited and the winner shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. The same applies if the winner is unable to redeem the Holiday within the Specified Time.
Once the booking for the Holiday is confirmed, no changes can be made to the booking. The Holiday cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or used against another holiday.
The Holiday excludes ground transport to and from Gatwick airport or domestic flights, excess baggage fees, visas and vaccinations. The Resort accommodation excludes additional spending money, telephone calls, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Beaches Resorts Specialty Shops, travel insurance, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and taxes.
The Holiday is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. The Flights cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotion or discount including Frequent Virgin Club, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club and Tesco Clubcard. No Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles or tier points will be awarded.
The Prize Provider of the Resort accommodation reserves the right to relocate the winner and their guest(s) from the Resort to an alternative resort in the Resort’s chain to the equivalent prize value in the event rooms become unavailable for the travel dates booked due to circumstance(s) beyond the Prize Provider of the Holiday’s control.
Upon booking their trip, the winner will be bound by and subject to the Prize Provider for the Flight’s and Resort accommodation’s terms and conditions, which are available at https://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/footer/terms-and-conditions.html and https://www.beaches.co.uk/general/terms/.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize Provider of the Cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
Prize Provider of the Car: Sytner Group Limited T/A West London Audi, 2 Penman Way, Grove Park, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE19 1ST
Prize Provider of the Flights: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9DF
Prize Provider of the Resort accommodation: Unique Caribbean Holidays Ltd, 32 Ives Street, London, SW3 2ND, UK representatives of Beaches Resorts
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2A