Win £5,000 (Must go on air)
Expires: 5th August 2020
Here’s your chance to get on air with Jamie and Lucy and play to win some serious cash. – what could be a total of £5,000!
You’ll be put through a series of challenges where your goal is to stay calm, the more you win, the calmer you have to stay!
Just by being picked out to play, you win £500. Get through Challenge 1, you get £1,000. Overcome Challenge 2, it’s another £1,000. See off Challenge 3, and it’s £2,500 cash for you!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘MoneySuperMarket’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 27th July 2020 to Wednesday 5th August 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 27th July 2020 and close at 10:00 on Wednesday 5th August 2020.
4. From all eligible registrations, five Entrants will be selected at random and will be contacted by Global before coming to air to play to discuss the procedure.
5. The Entrants chosen to play will be randomly selected at these times:
• 10am on Thursday 30th July 2020 for Monday August 3rd
• 10am on Friday July 31st 2020 for Tuesday August 4th
• 10am on Monday August 3rd 2020 for Wednesday August 5th
• 10am on Tuesday August 4th 2020 for Thursday August 6th
• 10am on Wednesday August 5th 2020 for Friday August 7th
6. The five Entrants will each be contacted by a Heart Producer via the details they provided to discuss the next steps.
7. For each competition round, the Entrant will be required to play the game via a video call.
8. You give consent for yourself and your family (if applicable) to Heart recording the video call and to Heart sharing the recording, in whole or in part, online at www.heart.co.uk, on its social media platforms and on air.
9. By being selected to play, the Entrant will automatically win a cash prize of £500.
10. The Entrant will then need to successfully complete three tasks to win more cash prizes. The challenges will be revealed by the presenter(s) at that time. Each task has a time limit of 20 seconds to complete.
11. If a task isn’t completed, the Entrant will forfeit the cash prize associated with that task and move onto the next one if applicable.
12. In cases of ambiguity, what qualifies as a successfully completed task is at the absolute discretion of the Executive Producer/Producer of the Heart Breakfast Show; their decision is final, and no correspondence may be entered into.
13. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. An Entrant can only win once during the Competition.
15. By being selected to play the game, the Entrant will automatically win £500. The following cash prizes will be awarded for each successfully completed challenge;
• Challenge 1: £1,000
• Challenge 2: £1,000
• Challenge 3: £2,500
16. Cash will be awarded in the form of a BACS transfer.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.