Expires: 31st December 2021
Solve the puzzle and you could win £5000 in tax-free cash!
Puzzle Digest have hidden a popular Sci-Fi television show in the Wordsearch letter grid.
Find the TV show and register your entry into the £5000 prize draw for FREE today and if your answer is correct £5000 in cash could be yours. One lucky entrant will be selected at random and will win £5000 cash… it could be YOU
Competition Terms and Conditions
This is an independent promotion not connected to any third party company, website or publication.
Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a UK resident.
Prize: 1 x £5000.
This £5000 prize competition is running in conjunction with other print, online and television mediums and all correct entries will go into a single prize draw. The draw will take place within 28 days of the closing date and one winner will be selected at random.
Closing date for all entries is Midnight 31st December 2021.
Maximum of 5 free entries per person, per household, extra entries above this will be void (except if offered Bonus Entries as part of signing up to a trial offer of the Puzzle Digest magazine).
Employees and friends or family members of Puzzle Digest Limited employees are not permitted to enter.
The winner will be contacted by email, telephone or post within 48 hours of the draw and the prize will be paid in cash by the Prize Manager at a date/time to be arranged with the winner.
By participating in this prize draw you agree to post draw publicity which may include a brief video or photography.
The winner’s name and county will be available via the Customer Helpline and at puzzledigest.co.uk within 28 days of the draw, the winner may request that all or some of their information be omitted from publication.
For any queries please call the Customer Helpline on 0333 202 0650 (charged at local rate; live operator 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday excluding Bank Holidays. Voicemail service available out of hours.)
© 2021 Puzzle Digest Limited.
Puzzle Digest Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We process your information on the legal basis of “Legitimate Interests” as detailed in Article 6(1)(f) in the GDPR.
Puzzle Digest Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th May 2021.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Date of Birth
• Telephone Number
• Email Address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to enter you in to the relevant competition, to confirm your entry details are accurate, if you are the winner of our competition, to advertise our other puzzle products, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically contact you by email, telephone or post about your entry, new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or post.
We will store your data for a reasonable length of time to facilitate the purposes listed above. Once your data is not required for these purposes it will be purged from our system/s.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you supply us with your details during the course of entering our competition/s you can opt-out of receiving communication by calling the opt-out line on 0333 202 0654 (charged at local rate; lines open 24/7). Further to that, you can also write to the address below, telephone the Customer Helpline on 0333 202 0650 (charged at local rate; live operator 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday excluding Bank Holidays. Voicemail service available out of hours.)
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting by post as part of supplying you with the puzzle products that you have agreed to receive.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the provisions set out in GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Puzzle Digest Limited, First Floor, 4 Pickersgill Court, Quay West, Sunderland, SR5 2AQ.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the address above, telephone 0333 202 0650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contact address: Puzzle Digest Limited, First Floor, 4 Pickersgill Court, Quay West, Sunderland, SR5 2AQ.
Data Protection Officer: Adam Yendle, Tel: 0333 202 0650 or email email@example.com
Customer Helpline: 0333 202 0650 (charged at local rate; live operator 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday excluding Bank Holidays. Voicemail service available out of hours.)