Expires: 12th July 2020
If you had 2 minutes with a Scottish Widows financial expert what would you ask? Send your questions for the opportunity to win £500
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Scottish Widows online competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 15th June to Sunday 12th July 2020 on the LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit the Scottish Widows online page on www.lbc.co.uk , submit their details and enter a question they would ask a Scottish Widows financial expert.
4. By submitting a question related to Pensions, Investments, Life Insurance and Retirement the Entrant will be entered into the competition prize draw.
5. Online entry will open at 10:01 on Monday 15th June 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 12th July 2020
6. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entrants and will be notified within 7 working days of the competition closing date by Global.
7. By entering the competition prize draw the Entrant agrees for their entry question to feature in any Scottish Widows marketing activity by Global and Scottish Widows.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. There is 1 prize to be won, consisting of:
• £500 cash.
11. The prize money will be paid into the Prize Winner’s nominated bank account within 28 days of the Prize Winner confirming their bank account details.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.