WIN £500 WORTH OF CURRYS PC WORLD VOUCHERS
Expires: 1st December 2020
Competition DescriptionYou’ve got 12 chances to win! That’s right, 12 chances to win Currys PC World vouchers and shop their amazing deals now! Make sure you check back each day for another chance to win!
Competition Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated the promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and
Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
• One entry per person.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the
competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
• Anyone who has won a Bauer competition to the value of £500 or more within the past 6
months on any Bauer Radio Brand, they or anyone living at the winning address will not be
eligible to win this competition.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the
eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the
competition mechanic or any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the
eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
• The full list of Bauer Media brands can be found here: https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands
5. THE PRIZE
One Winner will win 1 x prize consisting of:
o 1x £500 Currys PC World Voucher
• Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
• Once confirmed, any changes including but not limited to, name changes, date changes
and route changes will be at the prize winner’s expense.
• Please note due to the current Covid-19 situation, delivery times may be extended and
may over-run the 28day delivery period as noted in our General Terms and Conditions.
There may also be delays to a member of staff contacting winners once the competition
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers (which, for all
SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to
process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of
the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for
marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be
used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your
consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are
consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or
any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names,
images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve
submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You
also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition
and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we
may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any
promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that
you may have had.
• Entries that don’t comply with these terms will not be accepted and you may be
disqualified if we think you have breached them.
• One entry per person
• If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any
answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
• We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you
lose signal during a call.
• You are responsible for all costs of entry.
• You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be
driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst on-air, you must not make inappropriate or offensive statements.
• As far as it is lawful to do so, we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in
connection with the Competition / the Prize.
• We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to
circumstances outside our control.
CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com concerns won’t
be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition,
see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office
and company number.