WIN £500 THANKS TO SCOTTISH WIDOWS (5 chances)
Expires: 5th June 2020
For your chance to win £500, just answer If you had 2 minutes with a Scottish Widows financial expert what would you ask?
You can enter this competition again here:
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Scottish Widows online competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Friday 29th May 2020 to Friday 5th June 2020 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit the Scottish Widows online page on www.heart.co.uk , submit their details and enter a question they would ask a Scottish Widows financial expert.
4. By submitting a question related to Pensions, Investments, Life Insurance and Retirement the Entrant will be entered into the competition prize draw.
5. Online entry will open at 10:01 on Friday 29th May 2020 and close at 23:59 on Friday 5th June 2020
6. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entrants and will be notified within 7 working days of the competition closing date by Global.
7. By entering the competition prize draw the Entrant agrees for their entry question to feature in any Scottish Widows marketing activity by Global and Scottish Widows.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. There is 1 prize to be won, consisting of:
• £500 cash.
11. The prize money will be paid into the Prize Winner’s nominated bank account within 28 days of the Prize Winner confirming their bank account details.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.