WIN £500, AN AMAZON ECHO SHOW AND A NESCAFÉ ORIGINAL COFFEE BUNDLE
Expires: 18th September 2020
Competition DescriptionNESCAFÉ Original and Smooth are coming together to give listeners a chance to start their weekend off with a big prize! Every Saturday, one Smooth listener will be picked out and brought to air with Jenni Falconer to play ‘On This Day’. You could be winning £500, an Amazon Echo Show, your very own Smooth mug and a NESCAFÉ Original coffee bundle that includes their rich and full-flavoured NESCAFÉ Original, and their new most intense taste, NESCAFÉ Original Black Roast.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Nescafe’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 16.00 on 27/04/2020 until 15:00 on 18/09/2020. on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 16:00 on 27/04/20 and close at 16:00 on 18/09/2020.
5. Entrants must complete the online entry form on the Nescafe page to be entered into the competition. Entries to this competition are rolling for the duration.
6. Every Thursday at 12:00pm (running from 16:00 on 27/04/20 until 12:00 on 18/09/20) – one entrant will be selected at random from all entries received.
7. The entrant selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The selected entrant will be asked three questions in total. For each correct answer, the entrant will receive one prize. Details listed below.
9. If the selected entrant does not answer any of the three questions correctly, another entrant will be selected at random until a prize is awarded.
11. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the competition; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. If an entrant is selected and wins the competition that week, they cannot enter the competition again.
14. Each week the winner will receive one, two, or all of the following prizes depending on which questions they answer correctly.
If the first question is answered correctly, they will win: A coffee bundle including a Smooth branded mug, and 2 x jars of Nescafe coffee – Nescafe Original and Nescafe Original Black Roast. Please note, although unlikely, due to the uncertainty around the full impact of Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
If the second question is answered correctly, they will win: An Amazon Echo Show, fulfilled by prize provider NDL.
If the third question is answered correctly, they will win £500 cash. This will be received in the form of a cheque or via bank transfer, within 28 days of the selected entrant winning.
15. NDL Terms and conditions: Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
16. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. There is no cash alternative.