Expires: 10th October 2021
Heart Radio have teamed up with Universities at Medway to bring you £500, which you could win to help set you up on your uni career.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Universities of Medway promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 27th September 2021 to 10th October 2021 on Heart Kent.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at www.heart.co.uk/ register your details and submit an answer to the multiple-choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01on 27th September 2021and close at 23:59 on 10th October 2021 Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 7 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 28 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We Universities of Medway may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and Universities of Medway may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in-person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion
10. One winning entrant will receive 1 x cash prize of £500.
11. We will endeavour to transfer the prize money to your bank account within 28 days but are not responsible for any delays.
12. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable.
14. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
15. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
16. Your personal data, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Universities of Medway as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
17. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
19. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
21. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
22. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data