Win 5 Stitch Therapy Embroidery Kits!
Expires: 15th June 2020
The kits contain everything you need to start educating yourself about mental health, ready to complete on your own terms. Combining coping strategies and reframing techniques with the meditative art of embroidery, these kits are an alternative resource for those looking to learn about mental health outside traditional methods.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
• Prize Draw opens for entries online via the www.itv.com/win website on Monday 1 June 2020.
• Prize Draw closes for entries online at 4.00pm on Monday 15 June 2020.
Winner selection & contact:
• The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
• Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
• You may enter online by going to www.itv.com/win and following the instructions; up to one (1) entry per phone number provided. There is no charge for entry but internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
There is one (1) prize of five (5) Stitch Therapy Embroidery Kits, each including the following :
• A 5″ wooden embroidery hoop;
• A calico fabric with pre-traced pattern to follow;
• An embroidery needle;
• A spare fabric to practise your stitches;
• DMC embroidery floss;
• Illustrated stitch guides; and
• Three (3) wellbeing cards.
The Prize includes delivery to the winner’s home address.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: Emily Rowan Studio, London, NW10: https://emilyrowanstudio.com/
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE