WIN 4 TICKETS TO GATEWAYS FESTIVAL
Expires: 18th July 2021
Gateways Festival cannot wait to welcome you to Aireville Park, Skipton, this summer from the 6th-8th August for an unforgettable weekend with your family and friends. Planet Radio are giving you the chance to win 2x adult weekend tickets and 2x child weekend tickets to this fantastic event.
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “Gateways Festival 2021” (the “Competition”). These terms should be read with our general competition terms at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html which also apply to this Competition.
1. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
All entrants must enter their details using the form provided between the opening date 21/06/21 and the closing date 18/07/21. Then one winner will be picked at random from all of the eligible entries submitted.
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw on 19/07/21
2. ENTRY PLATFORMS
(A) Online at [https://planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits/competitions/win/gateways-festival/]
Online entry is free.
Start Date and End Date. From the 21/06/21 at 00:01 (Start Date) to 18/07/21 at 23:59 (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
Winner Announcement. The winners will be put in contact with Gateways Festival in order to redeem their prize within 21 days of the competition closing for entries.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
• The Competition is open to UK residents with a LS22, LS23, LS29, HG, BD20, BD23, YO51 postal code aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE
The prize is x4 weekend tickets to Gateways Festival on the 6th – 8th August 2021 at Aireville Park, Skipton. (x2 adult weekend tickets and x2 child weekend tickets). No change will be given.
The Prize is provided by Gateways Festival. We are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
The competition is run across the “The Greatest Hits Radio Harrogate and the Yorkshire Dales.” Only one prize will be awarded to the winner who will be selected from all entries received across the Harrogate and the Yorkshire Dales
6. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
a. Entries that don’t comply with these terms will not be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you have breached them.
b. One entry per person
c. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d. The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
e. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
f. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
g. You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
h. As far as it is lawful to do so, we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition / the Prize.
i. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
9. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.