Win 4 night cottage in beautiful Devonshire
Expires: 1st January 2020
The prize includes a 4 night cottage rental in Devon for 2x people, a welcome hamper containing essentials such as milk, bread, tea, coffee and cheese, bicycle rental for the duration of the stay, cloud nine winner management and a one day cheese making course at Exeter School of cookery. The prize is based on the cookery course taking place during your stay in Devon at the cottage, however the course can take place at a different time if you are local or can get there easily yourself.
Competition Terms and Conditions
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland [aged 18 years or over], except for employees of the Promoter (including any employee of the John Lewis Partnership), its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. No purchase necessary. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at waitrose.com/wincastellocheesemaking
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 04.12.19 and 23:59 on 01.01.20 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to waitrose.com/wincastellocheesemaking, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. The prize is 1 x Trip for 2 people to Devon in a one bedroom cottage (various suppliers are used).
10. The prize includes a 4 night cottage rental in Devon for 2x people, a welcome hamper containing essentials such as milk, bread, tea, coffee and cheese, bicycle rental for the duration of the stay, cloud nine winner management and a one day cheese making course at Exeter School of cookery. The prize is based on the cookery course taking place during your stay in Devon at the cottage, however the course can take place at a different time if you are local or can get there easily yourself. There are no exclusions, however courses are offered on set dates throughout the year. Courses do not take place during peak periods such as Christmas, Easter or Bank Holidays.
11. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
14. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose, Marketing, Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Estate, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
15. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 14 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
16. Please allow 28 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
20. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
22. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.