Expires: 17th July 2020
Ever wondered how it would feel to be debt-free? Well here’s your chance with this fantastic competition for £32,000
Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is only open to UK residents who are 18 or over at the time of the draw, except employees of Reach and their affiliated companies and their families.
2. You will be required to enter your name and email address to enter
3. The competition closes on Friday July 17 at 4pm. Entries received after this date will not be accepted
4. To enter this competition you will be required to collect two out of seven passwords which will appear in the Daily Mirror newspaper and online on mirror.co.uk. These passwords will appear from Saturday July 4 until Friday July 10, 2020.
5. You only need to collect two of these passwords to enter
6. This article will be updated by 9.30am each day with the new password for the day. You will find a different password each day from Saturday July 4 until Friday July 10, 2020.
7. If the passwords submitted are incorrect and don’t match the passwords printed in the newspaper and online, your entry will be disqualified
8. Only one entrant per email address will be accepted. All subsequent entries will be removed from the competition.
9. One winner will be picked at random from all valid entries
10. The winner will win the prize of £32,000 which will be granted via a cheque in their name
11. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable
12. The winner will be contacted via email by 4pm on Friday July 24, 2020.
13. If the Winner cannot be contacted by Reach within 7 days of being notified of their status as the Winner by e-mail, then Reach reserves the right to then select an Alternate winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original Winner.
14. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the Alternate Winner is selected.
15. The cheque will be delivered to the Winners home address via recorded delivery
16. Winners agree to the use of publicity pictures in the Daily Mirror and on mirror.co.uk if required. The winner will be informed about this.
17. This competition is running in the Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and on Mirror.co.uk
18. The promoter of this competition is Reach, publisher of the Daily Mirror. Each entrant understands and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook and releases Facebook from any liability in respect of the competition.
19. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Mirror Money Saving newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.