Win £2k EVERYDAY
Expires: 12th January 2022
If you’re a business owner, or have a business idea, GoDaddy is here to help make your website the best that it can be and bring your ideas to life! Right now, GoDaddy is giving you the chance to go live on-air and WIN £2k EVERYDAY on drive time!
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “GO DADDY – ONLINE COMP – ABSOLUTE – JANUARY 2022” (the “Competition”).
These terms and conditions (the “Specific Terms”) for the Competition should be read alongside our general competition terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”) which will also apply to this Competition. Where there is any conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
1.ENTRY ROUTES AND COSTS
Entry to the Competition is available via the following routes:
Entries are restricted to one per person.
Online entry is free of charge.
Entry to the Online Competition is available via the following routes:
(A) Pre-registration online at:
2.COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
There will be 5x ‘winners’ of the Competition in total.
To enter the competition, entrants should fill in their details on the competition form and tell us what they would do for their business should they win the prize money. All valid entries will be pooled & a prize draw will take place by electronic random draw to find a shortlist of up to 10 semi-finalists each day as per below:
– Monday 10th Jan at 10am for Monday’s competition
– Tuesday 11th Jan at 10am for Tuesday’s competition
– Wednesday 11th Jan at 10am for Wednesday’s competition
– Thursday 12th Jan at 10am for Thursday and Friday’s competition.
From the 10x shortlisted entries for each competition, a judging panel will review answers and choose 2x they believe to be the most compelling; these finalists will then be called and brought to air. Should the finalists not answer on the first or second attempt, the entrants will forfeit their places as finalists and the production team will repeat this process until they find suitable finalists that answer and can come to air.
Successful finalists will then be brought to air during the drive time show (approx. timings for this will be worked out during a pre-show call with a Bauer representative) to play a game of ‘What’s My Line?’ – a yes and no question/answer game played with a GoDaddy business user/owner.
Finalists will play against one another for a chance to win £2,000 by taking turns to ask the GoDaddy business owner/user questions about their business, to work out what their business is.
As soon as the finalist thinks they know the answer, they can ask if they are correct (on their next turn). If they are correct, they will win the cash prize, if they aren’t, the game will continue until we have a winner.
3. ENTRY PERIOD
Entries must be submitted during the following entry period:
From Tuesday 4th January at 00:01 (the “Start Time”) to Wednesday 12th January at 23:59pm (“End Time”).
Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time will be invalid.
Finalists will be picked/contacted as follows:
Monday 10th selected and contacted between 10:00am and 15:00pm
Tuesday 11th selected and contacted between 10:00am and 15:00pm
Wednesday 12th selected and contacted between 10:00am and 15:00pm
Thursday 11th and Friday 14th – both selected and contacted between 10:00am and 15:00pm
However, if the finalists cannot be contacted on first or second try during this time period stated above, then we will re-draw until we draw finalists that we are satisfied (in our sole discretion) fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS • Open to UK residents aged  years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
• Anyone who has won a Bauer competition to the value of £500 or more within the past 6 months on any Bauer Radio Brand, will not be eligible to take part in this competition nor will anyone else at their address. If by any chance they get through to the phone lines – any prize they have been successful with will not be awarded. The full list of Bauer Media brands can be found here: https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands
• All on air competitions are also subject to Absolute Radio specific terms and conditions.
• Entrants must have a valid UK bank account for the prize to be sent to.
5. THE PRIZE 5x winners will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
5x £2,000 cash made via bank transfer.
• Entrants must have a valid UK bank account for the prize to be sent to.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Prize provider is Bauer Media.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to a Prize Provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. For SMS entries you automatically consent to receive marketing. You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the relevant text shortcode number. If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you have submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you any remuneration therefore and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
• Entries which do not comply with these Terms or the General Competition Terms and Conditions will not be accepted and any entries may be disqualified if we have any reason to suspect that there is a breach of, or non-compliance with, these Terms.
• Where a competition mechanic involves the answering of questions, the correct answers to questions must match our answers to win (or be sufficiently close in our sole reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of any dispute about any answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to amend what we deem a correct answer, however we are not obliged to, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
• You are responsible for all costs of entry and where necessary, obtaining the bill payer’s permission. Please refer to your tariff with your network provider for information about charges you may incur for entry into our competitions via any SMS or phone call entry route.
• We accept no liability for network, technical or signal errors, issues or failures experienced by entrants when entering the competition or at any stage during the mechanic of the competition.
• Whilst on-air, you must not make any inappropriate, profane, indecent, harmful or offensive statements. If you do so we reserve the right to take you off-air immediately and disqualify you from the competition. You may be also disqualified from the competition at any time if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners. Any prize already won may be withdrawn and re-awarded to another entrant.
• As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition or any element of the Prize.
We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to facilitate the administration of the Competition.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Correspondence will not be entered into regarding any competition which has closed more than 14 days prior to correspondence being received.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.