Win £250 to Spend at False Eyelashes
Competition Click to Enter
Expires: 29th April 2020
It’s a simple click to enter a competition hosted by vouchercloud. You have to either have a free vouchercloud account or sign up to enter the competition.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary postage and packaging costs for delivery from the prize suppliers.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Entry is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland except employees (and their families) of Invitation Digital Ltd and the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- One standard entry per person per competition. Extra entries can be gained by satisfying the requirements stated in the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter is Invitation Digital Ltd, First Floor, Merchants House, Wapping Road, Bristol, BS1 4RW, UK
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Proof of identity and age may be required
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- vouchercloud cannot confirm when the prize will arrive
- Personal data provided to IDL for the purpose of entering this prize draw will be processed in accordance with the IDL privacy statement https://www.vouchercloud.com/privacy or as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions. We will only use personal data submitted the purposes of selecting, contacting and announcing winners.
- The winner must reply to the winning email within 3 working days, failure to do so will result in a new winner being generated
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).