Win £228 with the Great British Broadband Switch
Expires: 31st March 2020
Enter the prize draw for your chance to win one of five prizes of £228
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must visit tgr.ph/broadbandswitch and complete the entry form. Entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Five winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Vodafone Broadband Switch Prize Draw Winners, Spark, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
6. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. Should a prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. Five winning entrants will each win £228. The prize will be provided in the form of a cheque and no cash alternative is available.
9. The prizes are subject to availability, and non-transferable.
10. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Vodafone and the Promoter.
11. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider. Accordingly the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider as a result thereof.
13. The Telegraph is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prizes is the responsibility of Vodafone.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.