Win £20,000 and a Le Col prize package worth over £12,000
Enter: Online, SMS, Post
Expires: 5th August 2019
You could win twenty thousand pounds and a Le Col prize package worth over twelve thousand pounds!
Courtesy of Le Col, you’ll get a Colnago C64 Le Col edition road bike worth over eight thousand pounds! You’ll also get two thousand pounds worth of Le Col by Wiggins cycling kit – designed by Sir Bradley himself! And on top of that, you’ll enjoy an immersive indoor training set up with a full Wahoo Eco System AND a year’s subscription to Zwift!
Competition Terms and Conditions
TOUR DE FRANCE 2019 PRIZE DRAW 3: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Prize Draw in relation to Tour de France programme (the “Programme”) opens for entries via SMS and online via the www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win websites on Friday 5 July 2019.
· Prize Draw closes for entries via SMS and online at 3 p.m. on Monday 5 August 2019
· Prize Draw closes for entries via post at 3 p.m. on Thursday 8 August 2019.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· SMS text – send an SMS text with or without the keyword WIN to 82227; up to fifteen (15) paid entries per phone number. Entrants who send a second SMS text entry using the same mobile number by the closing date and time will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). For each subsequent entry from the same mobile number, the entrant will receive an additional entry without charge (based on the same details as submitted in their previous paid entry). This therefore works as a “3 entries for the price of 2 entries” offer followed by “buy one entry get one entry free” offers. Each chargeable SMS text entry costs £2.00 plus one standard network rate message. Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted and charged (where applicable). If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your text entry.
· Online – go to www.itv.com/win or www.stv.tv/win to enter the following routes:
– Entry Credits: any Entry Credits won through a Winsday Prize Draw which are sitting in your itv.com/win account will be automatically used to enter this Prize Draw before any other online paid entry routes are available to you.
– Direct to Mobile Billing: follow the instructions on the Website to either charge the entry costs to your mobile phone bill. Direct to Mobile Billing may only be available for certain mobile networks – for details see the Website.
– Paypal: follow the instructions on the Website;
– Apple Pay: follow the instructions on the Website.
Please note if you are using a credit card with Apple Pay or Paypal, your card provider may impose surcharges.
A single entry costs £2.00. Paid and free entry bundles may be offered from time to time as stated on the Website.
There is a cap of thirty (30) paid entries across all online platforms (“Cap”). Any Entry Credit(s) used in this Prize Draw will also contribute to the Cap.
· Post – send your name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) to TDF 0319, PO Box 7558, Derby, DE1 0NQ.
There is one (1) prize of £20,000, a Le Col package and a Zwift subscription.
(i) £20,000 cash
There is one (1) prize of a cheque for £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds) made payable in the name of the entrant only. A signature may be required upon delivery.
(ii) Le Col package
There is one (1) prize of a Le Col package (“Package”) which includes:
· Le Col Colnago C64 Limited Edition bike
· A £2,000 (two thousand pounds) voucher for the winner to spend online at lecol.net (“Voucher”).
· Plus Wahoo Eco System home trainer package which includes:
o Wahoo KICKR 18
o Wahoo KICKR CLIMB
o Wahoo KICKR Headwind
o Wahoo KICKR Desk
o Wahoo Mat
o Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
The Prize Provider will use reasonable efforts to deliver the Package to the winner’s home address within twenty-eight (28) days of winner confirmation.
The value of any monetary balance of the Voucher may not be exchanged for cash equivalent or alternative. If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the Voucher, any balance will be left as a credit for you with lecol.net, and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. There is no expiry date but the Promoter recommends that the winner redeems the Voucher within a year of receipt unless otherwise stated by the Prize Provider of the Package. Use of the vouchers is subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize Provider of the Package, Le Col Limited.
The prize Package cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
The prize excludes any associated costs and expenses which may be incurred in taking up the prize including but not limited to any supplementary products and services, installation or removal of existing products and transportation. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier as relevant.
(iii) Zwift subscription
There is one (1) prize of twelve (12) months Zwift membership for the winner. The winner will create a free account on https://zwift.com/ and redeem the digital code for the Zwift subscription from their account page, under billing, promotions.
ITV’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply – to view these, please click here.
Prize Provider for the cash: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
Prize Provider for the Package: Le Col Limited, The Old Treacle Factory, Goodwin Road
London, United Kingdom, W12 9JW
Prize Provider for the Zwift subscription: Zwift Inc, 111 West Ocean Boulevard, Suite 1800
Los Angeles, California, 90802, United States
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE