Expires: 4th August 2021
Aviva can help set you and the people you love on the path to a brighter future, which is why Heart Radio have teamed up with them to give you the chance to win £2,000.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Aviva Masterbrand – Support Stage 1 promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Thursday 15th July to Wednesday 4th August on the Heart Network. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is AVIVA.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must:
a. go online to the Promotion entry page at heart.co.uk/aviva and register your details.
b. Answer a question about the video featuring Anna Whitehouse (available to watch on the Promotion entry page at heart.co.uk/aviva)
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Thursday 15th July and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 4th August. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 5 working days of the closing time of the Promotion, all correct and eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random, and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize, and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 10 working days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We may publish and publicise your name, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to any applicable third party’s association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion. Our Promotion Partner may publish your entry in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners, you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you, which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. One winning entrant will receive £2,000.
11. We will endeavour to transfer the prize money to your bank account within 28 days but are not responsible for any delays.
12. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
14. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
15. Your personal data will be collected and processed by us and our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited) as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
16. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
18. We and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
20. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details, be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
21. Global are the data controller for this competition.