Win £200 in cash with mustard.co.uk!
Expires: 27th March 2022
Enter this prize draw below to be in with a chance of winning £200 in cash.
Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Specific Terms”) for the Competition should be read alongside our general competition terms
and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”) which will also apply to
this Competition. Where there is any conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall
Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
Entry to the Competition is available via the following routes:
(A) Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/
Online entry is free of charge.
HOW TO WIN
All entrants will be entered into the draw to win. There will be one winner of the Competition. All valid
entries will be pooled and one winner will be selected by electronic draw on 28th of every month.
3. ENTRY PERIOD Entries must be submitted during the following entry period:
From 09:00 on 1st of every month 2022 to 23:59 on 27th of every month 2022.
Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time will be invalid.
Winner Announcement. The name and the hometown of the winner will be announced on 28th of each
month online on the entry website detailed above.
However, if the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days from the date of the initial attempt to contact
them, then we will re-draw until we draw a winner that we are satisfied (in our sole discretion) fulfils all of
the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
• Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition,
including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility
criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or
any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with
5. THE PRIZE The one winner will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
£200 CASH PRIZE
The Prize is provided by mustard.co.uk (the “Prize Provider”). We are not responsible for any aspect of the
Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect,
or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared
with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to a Prize Provider to
arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless
you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. For SMS entries you automatically consent to receive marketing. You may opt out
at any time by texting the word STOP to the relevant text shortcode number. If you have opted in to receive marketing
communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box
and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both
to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may
use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you have submitted on
entry, in any media, without paying you any remuneration therefore and without any time restriction. You also agree that
we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own
these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts
and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have
• Entries which do not comply with these Terms or the General Competition Terms and Conditions will not be accepted
and any entries may be disqualified if we have any reason to suspect that there is a breach of, or non-compliance with,
• Where a competition mechanic involves the answering of questions, the correct answers to questions must match our
answers to win (or be sufficiently close in our sole reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of any dispute
about any answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to amend what we deem a correct answer,
however we are not obliged to, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
• You are responsible for all costs of entry and where necessary, obtaining the bill payer’s permission. Please refer to
your tariff with your network provider for information about charges you may incur for entry into our competitions via
any SMS or phone call entry route.
• We accept no liability for network, technical or signal errors, issues or failures experienced by entrants when entering
the competition or at any stage during the mechanic of the competition.
• Whilst on-air, you must not make any inappropriate, profane, indecent, harmful or offensive statements. If you do so
we reserve the right to take you off-air immediately and disqualify you from the competition. You may be also
disqualified from the competition at any time if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving,
intoxicated or likely to offend listeners. Any prize already won may be withdrawn and re-awarded to another entrant.
• As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition or any
element of the Prize.
We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to
facilitate the administration of the Competition.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com. Correspondence will not be entered
into regarding any competition which has closed more than 14 days prior to correspondence being received.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for
details of our registered office and company number.