WIN £10,000 to invest in an ISA
Expires: 7th August 2020
In these uncertain times, safeguarding your and your family’s future has never been more important. The Protect Your Future campaign is in full swing with the Daily Express featuring fantastic financial tips and tricks.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents who are 18 or over at the time of the draw, except employees of Reach and their affiliated companies and their families.
2. You will be required to enter your name and email address to enter
3. The competition closes on Friday August 7, 2020 at 4pm. Entries received after this date will not be accepted
4. To enter this competition you will be required to collect two out of seven special words which will appear in the Daily Express and Sunday Express and online on express.co.uk. These special words will appear from Saturday July 25 until Friday July 31, 2020.
5. You only need to collect two of these special words to enter
6. This article will be updated by 9.30am each day with the new special word for the day.
7. If the special words submitted are incorrect and don’t match the special words printed in the newspaper and online, your entry will be disqualified
8. Only one entrant per email address will be accepted. All subsequent entries will be removed from the competition. Multiple entries or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
9. One winner will be picked at random from all valid entries
10. One winner will win a cash prize of £10,000 which will be granted via a cheque in their name
11. Winners will need to organise investing the prize money in Pan ISA of their choice directly.
12. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable
13. The winner will be contacted via email by 4pm on Tuesday August 18, 2020.
14. If the winner cannot be contacted by Reach within 7 days of being notified of their status as the winner by email, then Reach reserves the right to then select an alternative winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original winner.
15. The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
16. The cheque will be delivered to the winner’s home address via recorded delivery
17. This competition is running in the Daily Express, Sunday Express and online through express.co.uk
18. The promoter of this competition is Reach, the publisher of the Daily Express. Each entrant understands and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Facebook and releases Facebook from any liability in respect of the competition.
19. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Express Finance newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
20. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
21. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here.