Win £1,000 With Small Businesses On eBay
Expires: 26th June 2020
You could win £1,000 to spend on unique products from small businesses on eBay.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to eBay SMB’s radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Saturday 2nd May 2020 to Friday 26th June 2020 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, answer the multiple choice question and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01 on Saturday 2nd May 2020 and close at 23:59 on Friday 26th June 2020
• Entrants must go online and correctly answer a multiple choice question and complete the entry form to be entered into the Competition draw.
• From all valid entries received, one winner will be selected at random and notified of their win by call or email within 28 days of the closing date.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• The winner will receive £1,000.00 eBay vouchers to spend at the following stores:
o The Smokey Carter
o Jadlam Racing Models
o Pegs & Pearls
o Xbite Games
o Antique Paper company
o Goodstart Jones
o Huges Direct
o L-M Electrical
o Crampton & Moore
o Express Trainers
eBay voucher will be in the form of £1,000.00 worth of shopping on the eBay UK website at the following eBay stores only: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/headoverheels2014?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/thesmokeycarter; http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/jadlamracingmodels; https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/pegsandpearls; https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/xbitegames; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/antiquepapercompany?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/directplants?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/editorskeys?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/goodstartjones?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/hugglepets?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/lionstrike?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/neodirect?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/outdoortoy?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/worldofbooks08?_trksid=p2047675.l2559; https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/hughesdirect http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/L-M-ELECTRICAL http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/Crampton-and-Moore http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/expresstrainers
• Spend must be made via an NDL representative. Money must be spent in one transaction but can be used at more than one of the stores listed. Voucher will be valid for eBay UK only, on items with an option to “Buy it Now”. Auction items will not be accepted. Voucher will be valid for 12 months, is non-transferable with no cash alternative available.
• Winner will be required to send links to NDL group, for a maximum of 12 products, including required size and colour which are strictly subject to availability at the time of ordering, for NDL Group to complete the order on the winner’s behalf.
• Should winner’s choice of products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, or if NDL encounter any issues purchasing the item, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. Multiple deliveries may be required and therefore some of the winner’s eBay items may arrive at different times.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.