Win £1,000 With M&S
Expires: 27th December 2020
Christmas may look a bit different this year but with M&S, it’s most definitely on!
Head online www.marksandspencer.com for great gifts for all the family, with easy delivery and click & collect options.
Fancy getting hold of £1,000 to spend at M&S? Enter the competition for your chance to win one of four fabulous M&S Gift Cards.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘M&S Christmas radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 26th November 2020 to 27th December 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/win/. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 26th November 2020 and close at 23.59 on 27th December 2020.
4. Entrants must register their details and tell us how they are showing that Christmas is on in their house. For example, putting decorations up early, presents already bought and wrapped etc. Entrants must tell us in no more than 300 characters in the text box provided.
5. If any submitted entry is deemed to be rude, offensive, illegal, condoning dangerous behaviour or not deemed appropriate for Heart’s Feel Good family audience, it will be excluded from the Competition.
6. From all eligible entries received once the Competition has closed, four winners will be selected at random. The winners will be notified within by either email or telephone via the details they have supplied upon entering.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and a UK resident.
8. Entrants may only enter once during the Competition period. Duplicate entries will be removed.
9. The prize consists of one M&S £1,000 Gift Card for each of the 4 winners.
10. Specific M&S Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, ROI and the Channel Islands (including outlet, railway, motorway and airport stores, but excluding Jersey, BP connect stores and M&S Opticians locations) and online at marksandspencer.com.
2. They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
3. Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, personalised cards, M&S Energy, to buy another gift card, e-gift card, or to pay Clearpay instalments.
4. A maximum of five gift cards or e-gift cards/voucher codes (or a combination of) can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
5. If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
6. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
Period of validity
7. Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for the period which is the later of 24 months from:
8. the date of issue, or
9. the date of the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries).
10. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
11. Balance enquiries can be obtained online or by calling 0333 014 8777 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719380 for ROI (mobile rates may vary).
12. Should be treated as cash; they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
13. Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
14. Under the Regulations, (as outlined above), if you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for either a gift card or an e-gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. Further details are set out above. Please note that if you cancel a gift card you will not be required to return the physical gift card to M&S.
Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions
15. M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and there is no cash alternative.